fgjfhjtfkfutkul8ufuoliyoio8ioyiuiuimf7r56g56g7i7igve7gu

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: kynell v coyle

~Coyle~ wrote:Nothing really to kill. 3.7tril defense, few spies. Meh.

The Federation + 2,253,795,840,000 Daily Income
Thanks for the planet :)
well u hit ppt yesterday so I said I would build for u when u was off didn't expect u to drop ppt early to once again hit me while im offline, now I just got online I see you hit ppt again before I could hit bck nice hit and run tactics and im gonna take that planet bck.

shame u wasted a lot of naq buying 100k defences for the planet problem is when u hit ppt after u took a planet I can still take the planet bck so a waste of ur 9trill u spent in defending it :)
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Ha you kidding me. Massed you was online for 3 hours if not more and no sign of you, odd as you usually are very active then, played dead I'd assume knowing I was around? Also I know you can take the planet back, was never looking to keep it ha just wanted you to work little to retake it ha
Ps only went back on ppt as I got called into work, plan was to just sit on your account most of the day

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
kynell
Forum Irregular

if I was around I would of repaired lol ive been busy today so wasn't on much was at a job hunt meeting ting then being nice day went out on the sea kayaks so only been on here and ther to tlk to people on Skype not been on gatewars trho
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Someone has to teach the two of you some punctuation, god damn. Going through this thread is an eyesore :P
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:Someone has to teach the two of you some punctuation, god damn. Going through this thread is an eyesore :P
I've typed a lot on my phone. Deal with it Billy.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Still no stats I see, you left your account exactly as I left it yesterday :smt018
This can end whenever you want, all you have to do is agree to my very reasonable terms.

kynell
Forum Irregular

I haven't been on to play yet and ur still on ppt not gonna build stats just for u to drop ppt early again and snipe me again and run to ppt, I will build when ur ppt ends.

as for terms only terms to end this is the terms I offered you, stay out of my logs and I wont mass you again if you farm me or my alliance for naq again I will mass you again and this will start up all over again the choice is yours im game either way :D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

You haven't rebuilt proper stats after your first defense fell. I don't see you building for the foreseeable future. I rebuilt even when I wasn't going to be on ;) And na my terms or the highway babes.

kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:You haven't rebuilt proper stats after your first defense fell. I don't see you building for the foreseeable future. I rebuilt even when I wasn't going to be on ;) And na my terms or the highway babes.
you only built good defence the first defence I took the secnd defence I took was quite good now I brought my main out to play all you have done is wait for me to be offline and take my defence then you jumped to ppt twice before I even managed to use my main to attack you therefore that defence you have built me has no meaning seeing has I haven't had chance to take it plus like I said I will build after you drop ppt so u can fight me properly and then you cant run behind your ppt again.

and what are these terms you claimed to made? not that it matters hitting a member of ricos for naq who is active will not be tolerated nor will it by most active members agree to stay out of logs and I wont hit you again do not and I keep massing, end of the day mate you will keep spending $ to mass me I will lose nothing seeing as I farm my naq its game money so I couldn't care less especially as the losses it cost me plus the losses I take massing you is only a fraction of the naq I farm a day anyway so stay out logs or im game for this to be a never ending vendy.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

kick his ass some more Coyle :D
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
kynell
Forum Irregular

16.2trill defence gone, quite a lot of supers
about 17m spies
and about 20m attack weps gone

and also I done what you like to do to give you a piece of your own medicine I hit ppt after I massed you :-D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

You massed and hit ppt STRAIGHT AWAY. I waited around. Im not spending $$ on you, you mad, I farm more in a day than you probably do all week so SSShhhhh. All my defences have been above 15tril, yours couple of 1 trils and 3 tril all you your main. This isn't going to end like you said. Can a mod close this thread, its not needed.

kynell
Forum Irregular

lol u hit ppt straight away twice so im returning favour.

also I only had small defence on my multi as like I said im not using my multi in vendy, since my main been of ppt I had same size defences as u around 10trill-15trill whenever I been online playing.

and I doubt u farm more in a day than I do in a week seeing as I farm about 60trill or more a day.

and no mods will not close this topic until I ask for it to be closed, this topic will remain open until you promise to stay out of logs only then will this vendy end this is non negotiable [-X
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:lol u hit ppt straight away twice so im returning favour.

also I only had small defence on my multi as like I said im not using my multi in vendy, since my main been of ppt I had same size defences as u around 10trill-15trill whenever I been online playing.

and I doubt u farm more in a day than I do in a week seeing as I farm about 60trill or more a day.

and no mods will not close this topic until I ask for it to be closed, this topic will remain open until you promise to stay out of logs only then will this vendy end this is non negotiable [-X
No you haven't, you built a 1tril defense and 3 tril on your main, you haven't built a proper defense once. Secondly enough people will tell you I was off ptt when I massed you for nearly 3 hours. Also this vendy wont be ending so may as well close the thread. You cant play when im online so have fun trying ha

I have logs for your defences also so don't lie ;)
Also you have been defenceless until you hit PPT ha.

kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:lol u hit ppt straight away twice so im returning favour.

No you haven't, you built a 1tril defense and 3 tril on your main, you haven't built a proper defense once. Secondly enough people will tell you I was off ptt when I massed you for nearly 3 hours. Also this vendy wont be ending so may as well close the thread. You cant play when im online so have fun trying ha
I know I cant play when ur online, I offered u many onliners your to scared to play u drop ppt early when im offline to mass me then u go bck on ppt again before I get on and even if its true u was of ppt for 3 hours wow good for u still as soon as I logged on u hit ppt again.

and I built 1 15trill defence on main and 2 10trill defences u took 2 of them while I was offline and u jumped to ppt this 3rd 1 I stuck up I still have it and I jumped to ppt now to give you a piece or ur own medicine, them 1trill and 3trill defences was on my multi which for the last time I will say I am not using in the vendy.

but if you don't want to fight me while we both online then that's fine by me I will play ur game and just hit you while offline but yes we both agree on that this vendy will not be ending until my very reasonable terms are met and no this thread will not be closed.

as for being defencless after my last big defence you took when u dropped ppt to mass me whilst i was offline then u jumped on ppt again I told you im not gonna build while ur on ppt again just so you can drop and snipe me again while im offline I said I will build as soon as your ppt drops which I have stuck up another defence the size you build.

Return to “Vendetta corner”