~Tziki~ Vs iFlux

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
obluette
Forum Regular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Svarog
ID: 1904376

Re: ~Tziki~ Vs iFlux

Have a good one lads :D
This is my personal place to rant and rave like the lunatic I am, my oubliette. It's dark, quiet, and I come here to forget about things. Or maybe to remember them. After all, where does insanity end, and insight begin?

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

20:22 iFLuX 0 Naquadah stolen 15 220,978 6,920 5,378,305,262,570 164,414,580,608
alliance repair again.

didnt realise it was Tziki vs Delta...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

~Tziki~ wrote:
20:22 iFLuX 0 Naquadah stolen 15 220,978 6,920 5,378,305,262,570 164,414,580,608
alliance repair again.

Didn't realise you would double strike and go back on ppt :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

kick him in his vagina iFLUX :smt060
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
alliance repair again.

Didn't realise you would double strike and go back on ppt :)
you get alliance help to keep your def, then **Filtered** because im on ppt...
some of us dont want to make it easy for you and donate war/war...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

donate war/war ? you must be out of your mind :) ... i asked you 3 times for vendetta and you declined every single time ... and then when i go to sleep you think i am easy mass and you did it :) i have chat saved if some1 wanna see that fun read :) ... as soon as i drop you defence you gonna stay statless :smt056
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

hmmm... like both of you... but tziki more... he was my first real alliance leader back in year 2006 or 07 :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Caprila wrote:Have fun with your new friend Tziki :)

You may be in TO, but your soul will always be Roman :smt117
i'd have said his soul was rotten not roman but stil...... lol
have fun ladies! :-D
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Commander Vimes wrote:

this is probably more accurate :P
IFLuX wrote:donate war/war ? you must be out of your mind :) ... i asked you 3 times for vendetta and you declined every single time ... and then when i go to sleep you think i am easy mass and you did it :) i have chat saved if some1 wanna see that fun read :) ... as soon as i drop you defence you gonna stay statless :smt056

so your **Filtered** because you GOT the vendetta you asked for? as i said, wasnt going to, but then realised i needed to kill those supers. so when i was finished with schooling Drahazar and Kj, i came back on =]
--------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:

this is probably more accurate :P
IFLuX wrote:donate war/war ? you must be out of your mind :) ... i asked you 3 times for vendetta and you declined every single time ... and then when i go to sleep you think i am easy mass and you did it :) i have chat saved if some1 wanna see that fun read :) ... as soon as i drop you defence you gonna stay statless :smt056

so your **Filtered** because you GOT the vendetta you asked for? as i said, wasnt going to, but then realised i needed to kill those supers. so when i was finished with schooling Drahazar and Kj, i came back on =]

Well I will get that def of yours :) then tziki sniping mode DDD
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

you will. But atleast when you do it will be without interference from my alliance.

I dont need help from others to deal with my fights...
--------
Arsenal2013
Forum Grunt
Race: British
ID: 70435
Alternate name(s): Few Alliances ive been in
Aeon Kings
Aeon Knights
The Legion
The Dark Legion
cant remember the rest ha

~Tziki~ wrote:you will. But atleast when you do it will be without interference from my alliance.

I dont need help from others to deal with my fights...
well said Tziki :smt056
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

You can't decline an onliner then go and try to mass offline then cry about not getting fairness...

Well I mean you CAN but it makes you look like a little kid crying to mommy for not getting more cookies.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Tziki, games best crybaby. ;)

Ifux has IC and alliance repair is not inerfering. If you want interfering.....im sure you would love to have me in your alliance logs. Though not in same alliance, that might not be interfering as you stated alliance, not empire. ;)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Mikgamer wrote:You can't decline an onliner then go and try to mass offline then cry about not getting fairness...

Well I mean you CAN but it makes you look like a little kid crying to mommy for not getting more cookies.
havent declined any onliners.
--------

Return to “Vendetta corner”