Ascended guide for dummies

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
*MrRobot
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Single
ID: 1995793
Alternate name(s): *Baldere

Ascended guide for dummies

I have had a look through the forum for something on the ascended part, logged in today for the first time..... I have many questions but one main to get me started,

To farm DMU I'm guessing you need planets and weapons, I have like 1 of each but cant find anyone to take DMU from, says i need to find someone a 5th my size or something along those lines, I have no idea on how to do that if theres anyone online or on skype please help !! ](*,)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Ascended guide for dummies

If you have just ascended, you should have some APP (Ascended Power Points) from the ascension process. Look in the Trade window at the bottom, it should tell you what you have.

A portion of this APP will be converted into Life Force Cache each turn, you can spend that Life Force Cache in the Power UP window. Spend it on Charisma (and a bit on Production), this will help you grow and gain more planets.

Train what Planets you have as Miners, and spend any DMU you generate on Cosmic Exploratory Recon Fleets, you can find those under the Cosmic Development window.

Your Fleets, combined with your Charisma will soon get you a nice supply of planets, increasing your expanse, and allowing you to farm other people for DMU. Keep that process going for a while, then look at converting DMU into Life Force Cache to build up your other Power Up levels.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
*MrRobot
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks,

I will try out what you have said and get me going, i just realized you can convert turns to DMU as well !
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
*MrRobot
Fledgling Forumer

thanks Sol for the point in the right direction, finally got my account going after lots of head scratching !
Sol
Forum Addict

sebastien wrote:thanks Sol for the point in the right direction, finally got my account going after lots of head scratching !
No probs, the link to it is on the front page and also the top left when you login.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
JasonJay
Forum Irregular

Starting is long in general. But its fun after that

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”