Tournament 18: 1v1

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 18: 1v1

Aisar Saqib wrote:
Sol wrote:
IFLuX wrote:increas reward to at least 20 Q . Otherwise is pretty pointless :) for those who will be at tier 2 or 3 :D
Then don't play or get better.
fix the DM calculation.. plzz. me and some other players are facing that problem... or see if my acct is bugged..
There was nothing wrong with it...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

After being removed from arena for a couple of days I logged in today to find my account is back in the arena. It also has no planets and when I spend DMU on attack weapons it does not actually take my DMU. So essentially I have unlimited DMU and no planets. Please remove me as I was already out of the arena.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
thorshand
Forum Newbie
Race: TAURI

ah gee i missed the last battle , was hung over from new years eve , but can do this battle , the time zones for the first two were not good for me , like first was 6am and then the next was ok at 630pm , and the last one i missed was 8am new years day , i only had the power to sleep and hold my head from all the sctotch and champs and tons of beer .

but it was good to finnally win one of these battles , but i think my apponet was not on line as well

ah still fun cheers
ImageImage
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Sol wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:
Sol wrote:
IFLuX wrote:increas reward to at least 20 Q . Otherwise is pretty pointless :) for those who will be at tier 2 or 3 :D
Then don't play or get better.
fix the DM calculation.. plzz. me and some other players are facing that problem... or see if my acct is bugged..
There was nothing wrong with it...
From this morning's server chat :
[04:57:39] sol:

None, you will need to send at least 429,365,656 assassin planets.
Low, you will need to send at least 472,302,221 assassin planets.
Medium, you will need to send at least 515,238,787 assassin planets.
High, you will need to send at least 601,111,918 assassin planets.
Critical, you will need to send at least 729,921,615 assassin planets.
[04:57:43] sol: is what HU reckons
[04:57:55] sol: 451,111,917 is what you approximately need
[04:58:03] sol: so it's in between none and low
[04:58:18] sol: this guy has no realm alert obviously
[04:58:44] sol: so if he had crit you would need much more than what they say for crit
[05:08:35] [Tziki] - Kev: Its ok, Sol's own calc appears to be out of date. but he swears the formula for DM hasnt been change.. in actual fact he was just **Filtered** the first time round and didnt make an accurate calc eh sol :P
[05:09:08] sol: hasnt
[05:09:19] sol: I feel things are different in the arena full stop
[05:09:36] sol: I reckon I changed some things ages ago so it's not similar powers to normal
[05:10:38] [Tziki] - Kev: lol
[05:10:58] [Tziki] - Kev: only a mild issue then... :P
[05:11:04] sol: QED you shouldn't be relying on calcs, it's easy as **Filtered** to do it with your brain

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Sneed

Sol wrote:1.4 multiplier, ish, for crit, it follows a general form of 1+ realm alert level/10
So, for instance, if you successfully DM someone you will see their assass action and yours, your action must be > 1.4* theirs if they are on critical (for it to be successful), so you can obviously bring your assassin action down a bit until you reach that point, but then again they might have a lower realm alert to screw with you. (keeping in mind, what you see there is not with their realm alert applied, it's just raw assass).
Same thing is essentially applied to covert, 1.4 multiplier etc.
Some people do one or two alerts less than critical to screw with other players, making them send in a criticals worth to attack with but still keeping the much needed income.
The odd thing is that I attempted to perform a DM with an assassin power of 720 trillion, when my opponent had a power of 441 trillion. My power was well over there assassin power with the 1.4 multiplier. This isn't the first time its happened, which is why I'm asking. I would just like to better understand the calculation that way I can implement better strategies in the game. Thanks!
Sol
Forum Addict

Lord Sneed wrote:
Sol wrote:1.4 multiplier, ish, for crit, it follows a general form of 1+ realm alert level/10
So, for instance, if you successfully DM someone you will see their assass action and yours, your action must be > 1.4* theirs if they are on critical (for it to be successful), so you can obviously bring your assassin action down a bit until you reach that point, but then again they might have a lower realm alert to screw with you. (keeping in mind, what you see there is not with their realm alert applied, it's just raw assass).
Some people do one or two alerts less than critical to screw with other players, making them send in a criticals worth to attack with but still keeping the much needed income.
The odd thing is that I attempted to perform a DM with an assassin power of 720 trillion, when my opponent had a power of 441 trillion. My power was well over there assassin power with the 1.4 multiplier. This isn't the first time its happened, which is why I'm asking. I would just like to better understand the calculation that way I can implement better strategies in the game. Thanks!
Did you send in all your assass planets you had trained?
To win, your assass you send in must be greater than theirs.
As a general formula:

Planets need to send in = their assass / (your assass/ your planets)

That's assuming the opponent has no realm alert.

Multiply by 1.4 if they have critical, or 1.5 just to be safe.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Lord Sneed
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Sneed

Sol wrote:
Lord Sneed wrote:
Did you send in all your assass planets you had trained?
To win, your assass you send in must be greater than theirs.
As a general formula:

Planets need to send in = their assass / (your assass/ your planets)

That's assuming the opponent has no realm alert.

Multiply by 1.4 if they have critical, or 1.5 just to be safe.
yes I had sent in all of my planets. I will use that equation from now on instead of just relying on power levels. Thanks for the help.
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

I lost the 1st 2 battles against AG thor ( I forgot 1st battle + wasted for the 2nd battle )

says Tier 0 has 14 Players but I do not see an opponent for me?
ID 52142
Sol
Forum Addict

ingame name? Did you check the battle list?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Caprila

Beta
Sol wrote:Otherwise no :P, for this match it will be your typical DM sort of account, with full turns and weps and (I just thought of this two seconds ago and you should all take note so imma go ahead and bold this) Your CS will be stocked to the smaller of the CS's (either you or your opponent) e.g. you have 5 mill atk slots and 5 mill def, your opponent has 10 mill atk slots and 1 mill def, so BOTH of your cs's will have 5 mill atk and 1 mill def.
Current
- CS is auto-filled to the smallest CS of your battle.
I liked the beta version better :(

Big advantage to larger CS accounts once again, having the ability to continue purchasing over the shields of your opponent.

wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

ingame name wardyward

Tier 2 has 13 Players
Tier 1 has 14 Players
Tier 0.5 has 8 Players
Tier 0 has 1 Players

I think im that lone player, I wanna fight someone in this tourney????
ID 52142
Caprila

You have to wait Wardy, until someone in your tier has finished his 2-3 battles, then you fight the loser.

Go have a beer :-"

Sol
Forum Addict

@cap, ehm...it's exactly the same as beta. Nothing changed....

@wardy, interesting, you must be the only active tier 0 :P

On another note:
Tier 3 will have about 7 players
Tier 4 about 4
Tier 5 about 2
Tier 6 about 1

So we have about 2 more rounds left, currently 36 active players. It's fastening up!
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Caprila

Ah i see. Maybe I just misread it.

As I have the smallest CS, I've never had the ability to buy more weapons :razz:

Sol
Forum Addict

Caprila wrote:Ah i see. Maybe I just misread it.

As I have the smallest CS, I've never had the ability to buy more weapons :razz:
;), go increase it!
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”