Heavy Horse vs AG thor - Ascended

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Re: Heavy Horse vs AG thor - Ascended

Borek wrote:ya ya ya, top 10 and cannot take anyone down who is active, so like i said, pointless in a vendetta like this. I mean it's highly effective at stopping C2 isn't it? :smt019
And wiping a billion planets here or there is less pointless, or "highly effective at stopping c2?" :-k
Borek
Forum Addict

Zod14c wrote:
Borek wrote:ya ya ya, top 10 and cannot take anyone down who is active, so like i said, pointless in a vendetta like this. I mean it's highly effective at stopping C2 isn't it? :smt019
And wiping a billion planets here or there is less pointless, or "highly effective at stopping c2?" :-k
Never said it was, but in the context of this vendetta it is a lot more effective than sitting around with a 4b+ TOC picking your nose.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Noone can stop me... :) except my wife. She steals my laptop :(

But she has boobs... Powerfull weapon. Much moooore than 10b TOC :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Heavy Horse
Forum Grunt
ID: 96499

caesar2 wrote:Noone can stop me... :) except my wife. She steals my laptop :(

But she has boobs... Powerfull weapon. Much moooore than 10b TOC :)
Always the can's man C2. :D
Banished from The Empire

Collecting your duals and now triple's
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Borek wrote:
Zod14c wrote:
Never said it was, but in the context of this vendetta it is a lot more effective than sitting around with a 4b+ TOC picking your nose.
lol you're missing the point again borek, who cares about planets on ascended :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borek
Forum Addict

Yeah, better to waste AT's descending inactives instead Guild, spending thousands of AT's making farms unable to be farmed for a few weeks, makes perfect tactical sense, far more effective than killing planets on an active account and dropping their planet total so they cannot hit all of the best farms...
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Guild
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:Yeah, better to waste AT's descending inactives instead Guild, spending thousands of AT's making farms unable to be farmed for a few weeks, makes perfect tactical sense, far more effective than killing planets on an active account and dropping their planet total so they cannot hit all of the best farms...
not sure where you've created this idea thats what I did :S I since I had a decent TOC when at war I went after those doing damage to us who we could descend

maybe you're thinking of Odin ? borek you're not having a good day creating lies about me :smt064 you're going to hurt me feeling if you're not careful :smt043
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borek
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:
Borek wrote:Yeah, better to waste AT's descending inactives instead Guild, spending thousands of AT's making farms unable to be farmed for a few weeks, makes perfect tactical sense, far more effective than killing planets on an active account and dropping their planet total so they cannot hit all of the best farms...
not sure where you've created this idea thats what I did :S I since I had a decent TOC when at war I went after those doing damage to us who we could descend

maybe you're thinking of Odin ? borek you're not having a good day creating lies about me :smt064 you're going to hurt me feeling if you're not careful :smt043
not denying you got a couple of actives here and there and a bunch more semi-actives, but 90% were inactive. Did catch you wasting AT's on me a few times in the past though, hehe

That sums up the problem with a TOC based ascended account though, you need an active player to have real life issues to catch them out with a descension in most cases. Sometimes you can get lucky if you have a monster TOC, but more often than not you get them 1 hit away and they refill and you've wasted 4-500 AT's effectively on nothing.
Guild
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:not denying you got a couple of actives here and there and a bunch more semi-actives, but 90% were inactive. Did catch you wasting AT's on me a few times in the past though, hehe
pray tell ? which inactives and when , because I have no idea who you think Ive descended who's inactive :-k

you talking out your ass with no evidence is most entertaining borek :smt056
Spoiler
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

What do you refer to as inactives ?

Just because an active player on main forgets to log into ascended, doesn't make him inactive.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Borek
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:
Borek wrote:not denying you got a couple of actives here and there and a bunch more semi-actives, but 90% were inactive. Did catch you wasting AT's on me a few times in the past though, hehe
pray tell ? which inactives and when , because I have no idea who you think Ive descended who's inactive :-k

lol do not have figures from over a year ago at hand, but of course you are free to list all these active players you've descended to prove your point...
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Borek wrote:
Guild wrote:

lol do not have figures from over a year ago at hand, but of course you are free to list all these active players you've descended to prove your point...
You are the one throwing accusations around. Make a case for yourself. :)
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Guild
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:
Guild wrote:

never have been other bothered about boasting about doing my duty for my alliance in regards to massing and descending, I just do it :)

since you have no shred of worth in what you say, Im happy knowing you're just another sore fool :smt056
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

Why do i have to prove what Guild has done?

Hell just go to the current DDE TL war thread and anyone can scroll back and see Dustin_Eh himself state that it's counter-productive to go after the active members, i am quite sure he would admit himself that he was extremely lucky to get R8 and that was due to RL issues.

I have no problem with people spinning descensions to mean more than they actually do, but the whole point is TOC based accounts are pretty worthless when it really comes down to it. The number of times an active war-monger is descended in a war is pretty low. of course there are some notable exceptions to every rule, heck Robert himself has been caught out, so i'm not saying it can't happen, but in the context of this Vendetta thread, and wars in general, you can do a lot more damage with an account like Thor's than you can with an account like the one Guild used to own.

And i am not surprised Guild, you can't prove anything, never have been able to back up your trolling lol.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

There's no reason to go after anyone that refills constantly. But we have went after players that do and they slip. Sometimes they slip in round 3... or 4. Or after a year. But they do.

Warring is expensive - but fun. So who cares.
- > SGW Hall of Fame

Return to “Vendetta corner”