Tournament 20: Plague!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jon

Re: Tournament 20: Plague!

SVaRuN wrote:
son goku wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
nightlight wrote: If Liverpool can still be in the title picture then i can win one of these arena matches :-D
I've got more chance of winning a tourny than Liverpool picking up the title :smt043

Who is more deluded...Pelligrini or Gerrard? :-k

Soz, off topic...
The only delusional manager in the league is Moyes :p he still thinks he can win the title!

Quoted for the truth except that he is called Moysey
I'd dare say some of you would mass me if you found out my true colors :p .... José Mourinhoooo!!!
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Time Spent in Arena You 500,055 seconds Global 29,358,997 seconds ... this could be a very nice reward at this rate! :smt025

caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

son goku wrote:Time Spent in Arena You 500,055 seconds Global 29,358,997 seconds ... this could be a very nice reward at this rate! :smt025
actually... you gain low amount now
RETURN of the P I R A T E
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

caesar2 wrote:
son goku wrote:Time Spent in Arena You 500,055 seconds Global 29,358,997 seconds ... this could be a very nice reward at this rate! :smt025
actually... you gain low amount now
It appears I misunderstood the concept of the reward per 89,000 seconds to your own seconds not the global ones split between all! Oh well, I'm still gonna stay in it as long as I can, desperately need that achievement!

son goku
Fledgling Forumer

so the last 3 of us have all purged now none of us are infected and haven't been for a couple of days, we are all active, all attacking regularly so we don't get killed by a bot, but none of us are getting infected ... So is this how it is meant to end ... Waiting for the others to quit or not be online for 12 hours & get killed by a bot haha? I think the infection from attacks is bugged

Slim87R
Forum Expert

So then, you CAN live forever in this tournament if you play your cards right. LOL
Sol
Forum Addict

Na, you will go randomly infected again, if the bots dont infect you. Sierena kills faster, faster. If that makes sense...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Sol wrote:Na, you will go randomly infected again, if the bots dont infect you. Sierena kills faster, faster. If that makes sense...
Hahaha and as if by magic I suddenly become infected, I'm looking at you Sol :smt110
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Sol wrote:Na, you will go randomly infected again, if the bots dont infect you. Sierena kills faster, faster. If that makes sense...
Ahhh I see! was worried I was going to have sit in their for a month for the possibility of the title!

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Been over a week now. Congrats survivors. Can we let them all win and call it a day? :smt047
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

doh, went to bed ok 5 hours ago with no plague ... Woke up dead :( **Filtered** my life ... Really wanted that win!

Slim87R
Forum Expert

son goku wrote:doh, went to bed ok 5 hours ago with no plague ... Woke up dead :( **Filtered** my life ... Really wanted that win!
And sleep wins again.
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

I'm actually quite confused at how I died, I logged on at about 9:30pm last night made a hit to keep me active and didn't have the plague ... I got the message to say I had died at 12pm last night .. is it possible to have contracted the plague between that time and have it escalte to my entire LF being killed considering I was at full and the other players have been getting low ticks over the course of days with relatively similar LF levels to me?

Doesn't make sense to me

IFLuX
Forum Elite

son goku wrote:I'm actually quite confused at how I died, I logged on at about 9:30pm last night made a hit to keep me active and didn't have the plague ... I got the message to say I had died at 12pm last night .. is it possible to have contracted the plague between that time and have it escalte to my entire LF being killed considering I was at full and the other players have been getting low ticks over the course of days with relatively similar LF levels to me?

Doesn't make sense to me
Only 3 left ... so you get bigger infections :) so you loss more life force .
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

IFLuX wrote:
son goku wrote:I'm actually quite confused at how I died, I logged on at about 9:30pm last night made a hit to keep me active and didn't have the plague ... I got the message to say I had died at 12pm last night .. is it possible to have contracted the plague between that time and have it escalte to my entire LF being killed considering I was at full and the other players have been getting low ticks over the course of days with relatively similar LF levels to me?

Doesn't make sense to me
Only 3 left ... so you get bigger infections :) so you loss more life force .
Damn, Sleep really does win again then! Good luck to clockwork and fransc then :D I will just have to try harder next time!

Return to “Tournament Discussion”