Tournament 23: TDM

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 23: TDM

Borek wrote:Sure enough, wake up this morning to find i have been assigned retarded skills by the team i never wanted to be part of, and i had to waste time finding people to kill me off since i was unable to do anything at all. Complete and utter waste of time, although real huge thanks to you SoL for replying to my request to be removed but not actually removing me, i really appreciated having to spend an extra 40 mins and making some friends waste At's killing me off
Tourneys are a one way street, I don't let people out when they want out, that's been known for awhile.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:Did u actualy expect anyrhing else from this incompitent piece of **Filtered** that uses the name sol?
Too bad I'm incompEtent, I can't give you another chance to change your skills i onno how to codez!!!!!111oneoneone

Though I might have helped you if I know what your account is...maybe I don't know...giving me your ID or something might help, like borek did (much respect borek).

And, surprise surprise, I'm not on skype 24/7, I do have a life outside of the game and when tournies are on.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Sol wrote:
prsko wrote:Did u actualy expect anyrhing else from this incompitent piece of **Filtered** that uses the name sol?
Too bad I'm incompEtent, I can't give you another chance to change your skills i onno how to codez!!!!!111oneoneone

Though I might have helped you if I know what your account is...maybe I don't know...giving me your ID or something might help, like borek did (much respect borek).

And, surprise surprise, I'm not on skype 24/7, I do have a life outside of the game and when tournies are on.
Read his signature. It says buco - Green Monster.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Sol puts a lot of his own time into ascended, and tournaments... not something he is paid, or obligated to do.

Do unto others, as you'd have them do unto you. Maybe reporting your problems in a clearer, more respectful way, would get them sorted a little sooner. Swearing, ranting and throwing toys out of the pram, gets you nothing.

Truly, is it life altering that there has been an issue with groups this tournament? You've seen that Sol runs much more frequent tournaments this year. There will be other times, go out and enjoy the rare sunshine outside.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Bye bye prsko/green monster. :-D :-"
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
prsko
Forum Irregular

06:21 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 3,900,000,000 details
I pissed my self laughing hehe.
U know damn well who i was sol, dont act stupid like u ALWAYS do, i hope it is an act atleast...
prsko
Forum Irregular

Sol wrote:

the fact that this is the 23rd arena, and simple functions still dont work speak for themselves...
I said, my team mate got killed and my cell disbanded, looks like u cant read also, but thats nothing new realy ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Sol
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:
Sol wrote:

Read his signature. It says buco - Green Monster.
also @prsko
I don't bother basing accounts off of sigs or ID's in sigs or forum profiles.
People change their accounts all the time, and they have multies, better to tell me then for me to change some random.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

GG Everyone. TAF teams go 1-2-3 (even if third team was a random that was only 1/2 TAF haha).

Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Sol
Forum Addict

That was fast xD.

Also, collect yo prizes asap, I'll be starting a FDM near the end of the week or something.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

I think something is a bit screwy with the end game stats. While I do like seeing it say I killed 70 billion planets, I think something along 30 bil is more accurate. Plus there are some people listed who weren't in this tournament.
Spoiler

---
reborn
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:That was fast xD.

Also, collect yo prizes asap, I'll be starting a FDM near the end of the week or something.

Anyone out of the top 3 get a prize?

I saw it said last place got a turn refill but I know they have got nothing for last place team.

I would of thought everyone at least not in top 3 teams would have got a turn refill for at least taking part.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

reborn wrote:
Sol wrote:That was fast xD.

Anyone out of the top 3 get a prize?

I saw it said last place got a turn refill but I know they have got nothing for last place team.

I would of thought everyone at least not in top 3 teams would have got a turn refill for at least taking part.
Not in this kind of tournament...in the game of tournies, you win or you go home with a sense of fun from fighting other people.
Spoiler

---
reborn
Forum Elite

but it said in the sign up last place gets turn refill, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me and all the others that's have asked about it that saw that wrote too.

Yet last place does not have those turns so its why im asking.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote:but it said in the sign up last place gets turn refill, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me and all the others that's have asked about it that saw that wrote too.

Yet last place does not have those turns so its why im asking.
You would be correct, and the turns are given out. Should be appearing.
The Reclaimer [DDE2014] should be able to claim it (as the leader).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”