Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

LOOKING for a new home

well im back , prrobably not for a long long time

but im gonna try get back into the game who knows i might and maybe return to kick ass form once again

so looking for a new home

maybe a fresh start will get me back into the game

a few things about me which many of you will know

1. i farm who i want
2. when i want
3 i'll attack whoever i want when i want
4. same goes for massing NAP or not ,if you have naq your getting hit
5.i start wars because of this
6. i am looking to return to form ingame so a quiet alliance wil not suit me:)

last but not least .7 i am chaos for any alliance.

now that you know about me lol

whos up for it and why should i join you

(are there any alliances left ingame)?

p.s im open to all from any side of the "server War"<<<pfft

~ryuu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

Re: LOOKING for a new home

start your own alliance then i would come back and play with ya lol
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Well theres basically a three way server war already..

OE vs. TAF (TAF is now including TL as well) vs. DDE/mH/Jot.

So starting something new might be difficult.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

your terms are basically suited to DDE/OE/

welcome back tho kemosabe
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

harchester wrote:your terms are basically suited to DDE/OE/

Na hes active, so that counts 1 of the 2 out, you decide which :smt017
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:your terms are basically suited to DDE/OE/

Haha well I've be in OE/DDE

In their highest times
Alpha powerhouse times where fun !
DDe has been a great family ,

Well my terms may suit those but hey I don't mind lone wolfing it ,
I'm always a danger as you know , mr "educator"
Get the pints in!

~ryuu
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Come home to DDE
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

you basically ruled our everyone apart from DDE/Mh/Jot, OE and TAF/TL right now lol.
Unless you remain lonewolf that is.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

~Odin~ wrote:you basically ruled our everyone apart from DDE/Mh/Jot, OE and TAF/TL right now lol.
Unless you remain lonewolf that is.

well as most of you can see im currently not in an alliance and im in most of your logs :)

y'all need to stop being **Filtered** and play the god damn game
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

You say that like you don't want an invite. :(
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Kikaz wrote:You say that like you don't want an invite. :(
lol :smt043

i just want some fun :D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

then why are you playing gw again noob? ](*,)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

jedi~tank wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

:shock: It lives...
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

jedi~tank wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

1. im basically homebound, if you want to know more , fb me

2. i cant do alot of stuff at this moment , so im basically stuck to walking arround a little
siting on the computer , watching tv , and general day to day house work.

3. i cant even pick up my kid at the moment , so anything to take my mind off these things would be great

p.s your always stalking charlie , always here ;)

seems kos wants a piece of me already. cause i told him he's acting like a B**** on pms...
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

too hot to handle i take it ;)

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”