I am Hellfrosty

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
frosty
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: I am Hellfrosty

this is not nice at all
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Thing you have to realise is that method man stepped on alot of toes helen...

I do believe you and i think people need to cut you some slack lol

But that being said that was a damn LONG post lol
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Method Man wrote: Yes Helen believe you was bullied into setting her up by Les and Flint and now i see this is true considering you joined them and now you are deleting.
correct me if i am wrong:
*You was forced by Les or/and Flint to give her 1IC and change the name to WuTC or you would be massed and sat on.
*You did so but then realise your error and now feel bad
* You are deleting because you will not be involved with an alliance that does such things.
She also tells me you used to be in MaYHeM with me, this really makes me sad because i love MaYHeM and have nothing but respect for everyone there so i am sorry that this situation has lead you to leave the game.
I was not forced, but rather pumped to do it. I admit there are some wired questions like why is the IP from switzerland and not australia. Why did James Brown aka BloodBath (who was, so i was told, your multi) joined Imperial just minutes after frosty did, etc...

I do feel bad, because now i think Helen is right, and i am sorry to have made her 1IC and changed the alliance name to WuTc like i was told to do by the people that pumped me with "evidence and so". So please accept my apologies.
I for one decided to leave because i am a simple man, and when i come home from work or when i wipe the sweat after working a field, i want to play a FUN game with people i can trust. No dubble faces, no witch hunt.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

NanoDrop wrote:
Method Man wrote: Yes Helen believe you was bullied into setting her up by Les and Flint and now i see this is true considering you joined them and now you are deleting.
correct me if i am wrong:
*You was forced by Les or/and Flint to give her 1IC and change the name to WuTC or you would be massed and sat on.
*You did so but then realise your error and now feel bad
* You are deleting because you will not be involved with an alliance that does such things.
She also tells me you used to be in MaYHeM with me, this really makes me sad because i love MaYHeM and have nothing but respect for everyone there so i am sorry that this situation has lead you to leave the game.
I was not forced, but rather pumped to do it. I admit there are some wired questions like why is the IP from switzerland and not australia. Why did James Brown aka BloodBath (who was, so i was told, your multi) joined Imperial just minutes after frosty did, etc...

I do feel bad, because now i think Helen is right, and i am sorry to have made her 1IC and changed the alliance name to WuTc like i was told to do by the people that pumped me with "evidence and so". So please accept my apologies.
I for one decided to leave because i am a simple man, and when i come home from work or when i wipe the sweat after working a field, i want to play a FUN game with people i can trust. No dubble faces, no witch hunt.
so basically you was fead some seriously unthought out lies, like James Brown is my multi looool my multi is called *JB... not for james brown llooll if anyone cared to actually look it up... I am Method man aka Johnny Blaze hahaha

I have never even spoke to james brown lol

I am very sorry you are leaving mate, after all said and done and you actually look through this screen of crap thats been created my intention for the last few months was to get as many people active in the game as possible because it was dying and so i am sad you have left because of this.
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Notice how all focus has been driven away from ip address, too flintlock....

LOL the gatewars drama is REAL.
Helen where are you on vacation these days???
:smt043
Tap for explosive fun!
frosty
Forum Newbie

sorry to burst your bubble mr flintlock but i am not on vacation, i am at home and as for the ip thingy my husband says to use tor browser due to it being very safe, which is why it may change a lot

But i am not getting involved in any of these posts anymore as advised because you have all asked for proof i am who i am but it doesnt matter that you have proof, when admin asks me for proof i will fully provide it but i dont think you are admin

And here is a big fat NO to the many request i have had

add me to your facebook...NO
add me to your twitter....NO
show me some pictures... HELL NO
Come on camera on skype... HELL NO

Not only have i wasted money on this game but it has also affected my husband who would quite frankly like to ring some of your necks

This is a game and if you think i will break my personal privacy for a bunch of perverts who want me to come on camera for them you are a joke.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

loool

perverts

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

:smt064
Come on helen we wanna see you
After all how hot can chicks that play gw really be?
:smt078
Im done trolling mr hellen and mrs meth
Gw community have at it.
Tap for explosive fun!
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

I suggest you get your facts right Helen, I never threatened to mass you at all. It is an extremely rare occasion that I would random mass anyone, specially considering it is against my alliance rules. Just to jog your memory my messages were as follows:-

"Such as? I don\'t mean to sound rude but as I mentioned Method Man is known for being sneaky and its not the first time he has tried to change his name and hide from his past. I know a lot of people that will just assume you are him and will mass you, My alliance does not like Method Man at all as he is a cheater and a scripter and as far as we are concerned a waste of oxygen."

"I am sorry however without solid proof people will still just think that you are Method Man hiding behind a \"new\" player name. I would be nothing but glad to find out that you are a legit real new player as thats what this game needs however there is a cloud hovering above that account.

A few ways to prove you are not Method Man would be to have a skype convo with someone using a webcam/mic. Perhaps adding a trust worthy player to facebook or even attaching the gatewars facebook group and posting their (if its still even around). There are several ways to prove your not him just a matter of putting it into action if you really want others to know your not him I am afraid its one of the only few ways to prove them wrong."

(^^^ Note jumping on skype webcam/mic was just a suggestion I did not demand you do it nor did I threaten you to do so, I was actually suggesting some positive ways to help you out of this situation you have stumbled into).

Now those are the only messages to you that are worthy of mentioning the rest were me inquiring about how you got the account etc. I not once said I would mass you, I not once said my alliance would mass you. You may however want to check the forum rules out very carefully as you mentioning the fact that your "husband" wants to "quite frankly ring a few of your (our) necks" could be considered by some as breaking the following forum rule:-

Section 5 Subsection c
Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

~Odin~ wrote:I suggest you get your facts right Helen, I never threatened to mass you at all. It is an extremely rare occasion that I would random mass anyone, specially considering it is against my alliance rules. Just to jog your memory my messages were as follows:-
you should read more
Frosty wrote: From:
NanoDrop (SGW)
well, first thing is first - odin said he wanted to mass you right?
Sent on:
Tue
not directly
Sent on:
Tue
he just said i may be massed coz his alliance dont like method man
But then again we all know how you like to ramble on for days.

~Odin~ wrote: Section 5 Subsection c
Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated.
I see no direct threat here Odin but nice try
Frosty wrote: Not only have i wasted money on this game but it has also affected my husband who would quite frankly like to ring some of your necks
Personally i would like to grab hold of a few of you and expressing what i would like to do and actually threatening you is 2 totally different things.

My suggestion is this whether you take it or not...

You witch hunters are really starting to look bad, so desperate to hang me that you are forcing people out of the game.. NanoDrop basically left because he was pushed into setting helen up in a very immature way and now it looks like she may leave aswell due to the forceful antics of the mob

You have a problem with me

Leave it with me!!

My account is *JB, if you want to fight with it be my guest

Method Man wrote:
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

:-k
We are leaving it with you helen
Tap for explosive fun!
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

*Redman wrote::-k
We are leaving it with you helen
was this a post for the sake of posting?

I dont even understand what you are trying to say???

Method Man wrote:
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo

No one wants to fight the auto scripting multi, they want to fight the account it's feeding.

Maybe Helen should get a refund since goods obtained via non legit methods are subject to removal if discovered.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

My_Crows wrote:No one wants to fight the auto scripting multi, they want to fight the account it's feeding.
if i was in control of that account you wouldnt stand a chance!!
My_Crows wrote: Maybe Helen should get a refund since goods obtained via non legit methods are subject to removal if discovered.
You say this like its been proven in the slightest lol

you people will try anything wont you!

My account was legit, lol majority of my upgrades came from selling the Rambo account i bought to Kikaz.. Admin can easily see this in my broker history..

i also upgraded with naq gained from being a middle man on naq purchases from a reputable naq seller... admin can also check this..

You will not find any ill gotten gains on my old account but keep trying if you like

Method Man wrote:
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Method Man wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:I suggest you get your facts right Helen, I never threatened to mass you at all. It is an extremely rare occasion that I would random mass anyone, specially considering it is against my alliance rules. Just to jog your memory my messages were as follows:-
you should read more
Frosty wrote: From:
NanoDrop (SGW)
well, first thing is first - odin said he wanted to mass you right?
Sent on:
Tue
not directly
Sent on:
Tue
he just said i may be massed coz his alliance dont like method man
But then again we all know how you like to ramble on for days.
If you read the first quote she said:-
Frosty wrote:Sent on:
Tue
yes, but i think it will get taken from rank 1
odin said i may be massed
It could appear that she might have meant I was going to mass her, At least that's what she thought hence me setting the record straight as usual.
Method Man wrote:I see no direct threat here Odin but nice try
Open your eyes (what ever you call urself these days) I said SOME might see it that way. That does not mean ALL.

Method Man wrote:Personally i would like to grab hold of a few of you and expressing what i would like to do and actually threatening you is 2 totally different things.
I'm sure you would, however you would probably hit vac mode half way through. Get over yourself.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “StarGateWars General”