I am Hellfrosty

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Re: I am Hellfrosty

lol dig dig dig

stop trying to dig yourself out of your foolishg rant due to not reading properly.

and as for vaccing half way through.. lol i have been reading the DDE vs TC thread and all i can see is.. I have the flu.. i have some problem.. my nose is runny lol i had to vac for REAL reasons not runny noses.. Get over yourself noob

what made me laugh most about your reply was

"setting the record straight as usual"

If you had read the posts properly you wouldnt have made such a long daft reply so you are not the person to ever set the record straight are you.. such an ego
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

:smt117 :smt117 :smt117 Jules will come and tell us soon enough...

Laters frosty/meth
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Method Man wrote:lol dig dig dig

stop trying to dig yourself out of your foolishg rant due to not reading properly.

and as for vaccing half way through.. lol i have been reading the DDE vs TC thread and all i can see is.. I have the flu.. i have some problem.. my nose is runny lol i had to vac for REAL reasons not runny noses.. Get over yourself noob

what made me laugh most about your reply was

"setting the record straight as usual"

If you had read the posts properly you wouldnt have made such a long daft reply so you are not the person to ever set the record straight are you.. such an ego

Didnt someones "business fail" during wutc and tc battle?
:smt100
Tap for explosive fun!
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Imma become a flegling forumer after all this.....
:smt112
Tap for explosive fun!
dardar_is_back
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): dardar

Alright, I have a simple solution to this problem. This account is under a new name, a new identity, thus, let's give this account a second chance.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

dardar_is_back wrote:Alright, I have a simple solution to this problem. This account is under a new name, a new identity, thus, let's give this account a second chance.

:-k
Tap for explosive fun!
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

it's the same person thats the simple plan.. I think his company didn't fail it was an excuse cause TC was whoopin his ass into submission so he yelled at his ascending guys to do it all while he was on PPT

Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Proxies do exist but please take into account unless this person is extremely dedicated, they would have had to have it turned on from the creation of their forum account. True, it is possible, but also highly unlikely. People lie on the internet, trust your gut and go with it. Don't start problems and drama over something so little when this game has had instances like this for years and years.

This is GateWars. Don't like it? Mass em' and cause MaYHeM. ;)
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Noobert wrote:Proxies do exist but please take into account unless this person is extremely dedicated, they would have had to have it turned on from the creation of their forum account. True, it is possible, but also highly unlikely. People lie on the internet, trust your gut and go with it. Don't start problems and drama over something so little when this game has had instances like this for years and years.

This is GateWars. Don't like it? Mass em' and cause MaYHeM. ;)
love you Noobert, miss ya brother

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

*Redman wrote::smt064
Come on helen we wanna see you
After all how hot can chicks that play gw really be?
:smt078
Im done trolling mr hellen and mrs meth
Gw community have at it.

oi, as hot as any of the males that do. :smt019

Helen you will find Skype is used a lot in SGW, its how most people communicate with in their alliances and with other players.

Leave it to Admin to sort, they have a lot of experience at both ingame and forum multi personalities.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Wow.... It takes a fair bit for GW to surprise me these days, but the levels of lame we have here are on a whole new level. :shock:

Really guys? Renaming an alliance and making somebody the leader of it just to match with your 'suspicions' is something I would have expected in EVE, not GW. If it turns out your wrong, then you've caused 1 person to quit already, maybe more. If it turns out your right, then you've caused 1 person to quit already. Either way all you look like is a bunch of raving loons with pitchforks and we as a community are 1 player down.

In most law it's innocent until proven guilty, in GW it seems it's just guilty.

You've all seemed to have forgotten it's fairly easy IN GAME to determine if the player is the same person after an account sale, officer / alliance logs are wonderful things, not to mention alliance management info.

Nothing to stop you massing in game, setting up a vendy or whatever, it IS a war game after all, maybe both sides can have a bit of fun with some stats. But as for the rest of this?? Really??? :roll:

Mod time:- Personal attacks / name calling / references to 'real life' stop here, no leniency will be given to any subsequent post. [-X
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

Clockwork wrote: In most law it's innocent until proven guilty, in GW it seems it's just guilty.

You've all seemed to have forgotten it's fairly easy IN GAME to determine if the player is the same person after an account sale, officer / alliance logs are wonderful things, not to mention alliance management info.

Nothing to stop you massing in game, setting up a vendy or whatever, it IS a war game after all, maybe both sides can have a bit of fun with some stats. But as for the rest of this?? Really??? :roll:
Totally true...let's just play and have fun guys and galls.
Welcome to all the new players and too bad some are ready to quit, that's life.
Let's rock! :sge
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming

lol bunch of girls, the account has been purchased by someone else so leave them be.
Only killing the game further with your egotistical childish **Filtered**, act your age (assuming you are not a kid)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Method Man wrote: and as for vaccing half way through.. lol i have been reading the DDE vs TC thread and all i can see is.. I have the flu.. i have some problem.. my nose is runny lol i had to vac for REAL reasons not runny noses.. Get over yourself noob
Once again going in guns blazing without the full story, I posted saying I might have to hit vac mode but I actually just did an 8 day ppt so no...no vac mode. Flu or not I had actually done more in this war with DDE then you have in probably any war lol, DC Death can account to the amount of onliners him and I have had.

Get over yourself Method, Regarding people quitting no one made Nano/Battle/Marked One quit, he quit on his own accord. That's on him no one else. It's not like this is the first time a few people have not gotten on with other people that play the game.

As I stated also in my messages if "Helen" is really a new player then awesome, its what the game needs. I even informed her of ways that might help her case, it was others that twisted that into meaning something else. Meh I am not gonna waste anymore time on the echo and dog crap smear on this game that is Method Man/Ritalin or what ever you call yourself these days.

Peace out!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Zayle
Forum Newbie
ID: 60773
Alternate name(s): Dragon of the North

Dear god in heaven. Dont you all have wars to fight?

If she says she's new. She's new. FFS. Wouldnt be the first time an account that was under suspicion was sold to someone else. What you're doing is straight up rude IMO [Mr Hellfrosty, Mrs. Meth].

You all need to let go. There's naq aplenty these days. Farm it. Mass HVE or something.

Hellfrosty. Pleasure to meet you. Meth. Hit me up sometime you jerk. I cant even recall the last time we spoke.

Return to “StarGateWars General”