I am Hellfrosty

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Re: I am Hellfrosty

I have to apologize for my earlier posts. A lot of us are worked up due to some recent events involving this account, but it was wrong of me to voice any of my suspicions here.

Helen Im sorry if anything I said offended you. I promise to you and to all readers that I will show more discretion in the future and not get caught up in feeding the flames unless I am 100% sure of what's going on.

I can't speak for all of my squad mates, but you won't be hearing any more from me regarding the whole identity confusion nonsense. You just had bad timing buying an account surrounded in controversy.

Welcome to SGW, I hope we can all soon forget this ridiculous situation and get to the fun stuff, and feel free to ask about anything you need help with.

√ ̅ My Crows
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

My_Crows wrote:I have to apologize for my earlier posts. A lot of us are worked up due to some recent events involving this account, but it was wrong of me to voice any of my suspicions here.

Helen Im sorry if anything I said offended you. I promise to you and to all readers that I will show more discretion in the future and not get caught up in feeding the flames unless I am 100% sure of what's going on.

I can't speak for all of my squad mates, but you won't be hearing any more from me regarding the whole identity confusion nonsense. You just had bad timing buying an account surrounded in controversy.

Welcome to SGW, I hope we can all soon forget this ridiculous situation and get to the fun stuff, and feel free to ask about anything you need help with.

√ ̅ My Crows
+1
Sorry too all and too MRS HELEN
Enjoy the game and maybe one day we can get by this
Tap for explosive fun!
frosty
Forum Newbie

thank you for your apologies

i have had some really nice messages on my account and a couple on here too so i thank those people for being nice

Maybe there is some light at the end of this crazy tunnel i seem to have wondered into :smt087
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

frosty wrote:thank you for your apologies

i have had some really nice messages on my account and a couple on here too so i thank those people for being nice

Maybe there is some light at the end of this crazy tunnel i seem to have wondered into :smt087

I too apologise if i have said anything to you that offended you, hopefully we can move past this
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Lol welcome to the gatewars community :p

You never really feel like home here until you have been accussed of cheating, scamming, having about 5 multis or just in general being a jackass haha

That being said its just wrong account wrong time but aye its happend before with peolple pretending to be someone who has quit before lol

Anyway enjoy whats left of this dying game and have fun make friends and who know you might be the start of the revival of gatewars :D
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming

Nice that they apologized, wonder they didn't send you an alliance invite in the process :smt081
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

:smt022
Tap for explosive fun!
JamesBrown
Forum Grunt
Race: Killers
ID: 1995210

OK how the hell My name got into this??? As far as I know im the only James_Brown... This is the only acc I play on... sometimes i do change my name to BloodBath... But I like JamesBrown better as It was my first name in gatewars... As i see now that most gatewars player dont like me for some reason not sure why..... :-k
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

JamesBrown wrote:OK how the hell My name got into this??? As far as I know im the only James_Brown... This is the only acc I play on... sometimes i do change my name to BloodBath... But I like JamesBrown better as It was my first name in gatewars... As i see now that most gatewars player dont like me for some reason not sure why..... :-k
i second that as i know JB as jamesbrown and not *JB for yrs.. there is a difference lol

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

think this has gone off topic Helen is now a member of The Circle so this can be closed
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

This feels suited to this thread after reading the last few replies. :smt043
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming

:-"
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

:smt117
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

Noobert wrote:Image

This feels suited to this thread after reading the last few replies. :smt043
Hilarious! :smt106

Frosty, how are things going in The Circle?
frosty
Forum Newbie

im a little busy at the minute but so far everything seems nice and relaxed and we have a very nice leader who sends us messages to help us.

I really like it here :-D

Return to “StarGateWars General”