Calculator's

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
JamesBrown
Forum Grunt
Race: Killers
ID: 1995210

Calculator's

Is there any Calcutators out there that work for SGW... Looking for one that I can use for raw up, Planet increases, and sab

Any help guys and gals?? :smt021
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Calculator's

Most Empires have their own private calcs, a few have public calcs here and there.

The Hungarian Unity Calcs do a close enough job for government work....
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Here ya go

All Calculators
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Indeed anyone is welcome to use The Collective's gatewars Calculator as it is currently public. We hope that it might help some of you that may not already have one.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

~Odin~ wrote:Indeed anyone is welcome to use The Collective's gatewars Calculator as it is currently public. We hope that it might help some of you that may not already have one.
Also it would have been nice to get a Thank you... i literally just finished making it for YOU when the verbal attacks started.. not so much as a thanks!! :smt022
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Method Man wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:Indeed anyone is welcome to use The Collective's gatewars Calculator as it is currently public. We hope that it might help some of you that may not already have one.
Also it would have been nice to get a Thank you... i literally just finished making it for YOU when the verbal attacks started.. not so much as a thanks!! :smt022
You were paid in trade (given a hosted forum) for the details needed for the calculator so no thank you was needed. Then you went and abused the permissions you had within the calculator for any future updates by posting spam and adding spam images and overall acting like a child because of said "attacks". So no you don't get any thank you, it is property of The Collective and as I said the calculator is currently public and we hope that it may help some members of the game that do not currently have access to any others.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Do you still have the old calc that was on your forums?
I am trying to fix the old lego calc but some of the math is off and needs some help
I am slowly getting the data needed to fix it but its taking longer then I had hoped.
I have a space I can host it.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Judgement has a great one :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

harchester wrote:Judgement has a great one :)
I just trying for some updated info so I could fix the old lego calc, got most parts, just need a little more and its all done.

Once all updated I may try to fix the OLD look
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

What are you trying to fix?
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

The "old"-ness of the look, I'd imagine given the emphasis on 'old'.
Clockwork wrote:What are you trying to fix?
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Support wrote:The "old"-ness of the look, I'd imagine given the emphasis on 'old'.
Clockwork wrote:What are you trying to fix?
The look is 1 part

I need the data for planets and the new sab calculations.
For planets I figured out the cost of upgrades for all but income, as I don't have any
I also figured out how much of an increase each upgrade is for all but income
My biggest issue is figuring out the size multipliers are for each

Return to “StarGateWars General”