The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

*red1 minshu has been descended as a result of the battle!!!
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Arkenius wrote:
~Rikki~™ wrote:We zero all your off ppt stats daily and we arnt relying on one person in the alliance to do it all :-D
we do the same thing to you daily. :smt021
No... "WE" dont.

You arent doing **Filtered** :P
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

~Tziki~ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:
~Rikki~™ wrote:We zero all your off ppt stats daily and we arnt relying on one person in the alliance to do it all :-D
we do the same thing to you daily. :smt021
No... "WE" dont.

You arent doing **Filtered** :P

excatly my point :D
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

neither are we gentlemen we all as an alliance are taking part of the zeroing of TO daily not just ark ETL And God of war everyone plays their part
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

~Tziki~ wrote: No... WE dont.
Of course YOU dont... But WE do.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

red1 minshu wrote:neither are we gentlemen we all as an alliance are taking part of the zeroing of TO daily not just ark ETL And God of war everyone plays their part
Is that what your telling yourself so you feel useful?

To take part in zero'ing someone, you actually have to take part in the act to claim any of the credit xD
--------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

ETL's 10t Def Zero'd and strike sab'd
McDeadly's 3t Def Zero'd and strike sab'd
Obluette's 2t Def Zero'd,
Arkenius 1t Def Zero'd,
God Of Destructions 1.5t Def Zero'd.

^ all ac'd

Everyone off PPT has been given some love, free of charge with some extra STD's on the side :)

Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 231,450,360
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 97,747,393
Spies Killed(50) 240,211,165
Spy Killers Killed(50) 40,712,910
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 15,924,726
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 17,759,549
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 995,140
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 15,824,554,039,356

TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 117,418,271,235
Unfortunately ive lost more with one rebuild, than all of delta has been willing to build for me since it started :(

Super Soldier Lost 281,696,807
Super Guards Lost 469,120,242
Undercover Agents Lost 535,643,583
Assassin Lost 112,968,574
--------
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

~Rikki~™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:Are you TO guys kicking from the alliance the random DESCENDED people we facerolled, just so you don't look bad?

Not cool, bruh... [-X
Haven't kicked anyone lol if they left its of there own accord and your facerolling us? Last I checked the only ones in delta to fight the last few days are etl and g.o.d and yes you on ascended ark but I hardly call what you guys are doing any kind of rolling over us. We zero all your off ppt stats daily and we arnt relying on one person in the alliance to do it all :-D
so far i have noticed that *fulliautomatix, zen master, Klorell and The Eon42 have left

if as you say they left of their own free will and they return they will be noted in our logs as war runners
Last edited by red1 minshu on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I haven't left your logs just TO :-D
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

red1 minshu wrote:
~Rikki~™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:Are you TO guys kicking from the alliance the random DESCENDED people we facerolled, just so you don't look bad?

Not cool, bruh... [-X
Haven't kicked anyone lol if they left its of there own accord and your facerolling us? Last I checked the only ones in delta to fight the last few days are etl and g.o.d and yes you on ascended ark but I hardly call what you guys are doing any kind of rolling over us. We zero all your off ppt stats daily and we arnt relying on one person in the alliance to do it all :-D
so far i have noticed that *fulliautomatix, zen master, Klorell and The Eon42 have left

if as you say they left of their own free will and they return they will be noted in our logs as war runners
Lets be honest, if you were half as good at taking notes as you want to imply. You wouldnt be so easy to mass repeatedly.

You should focus on taking more useful notes, instead of trying to look tough picking on those that dont want to fight, or rather, those that dont want to kill Red1's free resources. Take another note - im mocking you. Leave the tough talk to the guys that put up a good fight.
--------
Arkenius
Forum Expert

well regardless. no surrender = forever **Filtered** list. :-D deal with it, pumpkin :smt050
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer

~Tziki~ wrote:
red1 minshu wrote:
~Rikki~™ wrote:

Not cool, bruh... [-X

Lets be honest, if you were half as good at taking notes as you want to imply. You wouldnt be so easy to mass repeatedly.

You should focus on taking more useful notes, instead of trying to look tough picking on those that dont want to fight, or rather, those that dont want to kill Red1's free resources. Take another note - im mocking you. Leave the tough talk to the guys that put up a good fight.
you tell em kevy :D the only one in delta that seems to be doin somethin is etl now that kevy took that dual :) :smt047 :smt047 so shape up delta your boring me
My Trade Feedback
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

now that I think about it... The best part is that we're actually scaring the crap out of The Order members that they are actually leaving. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Well to be fair... I wasn't expecting anything else. It's TO, after all. 8-[
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:now that I think about it... The best part is that we're actually scaring the crap out of The Order members that they are actually leaving. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

lmao :P the guys who zero your alliance daily havent gone anywhere so i dont no where your gettin your info from but if your scarring new players to leave thats not a amazing feat :P to them it mite not be worth it to stay cuz they get massed and you build nothing in return.

or it could be that we are in 2 wars not just the one here with you. most ppl cant handle 2 wars at ones that takes a special kind of crazy ;) so before you think your winning look at who has lost the most stats. :smt047 :smt047 :smt036 :smt036
My Trade Feedback
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert

~Rikki~™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:now that I think about it... The best part is that we're actually scaring the crap out of The Order members that they are actually leaving. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

lmao :P the guys who zero your alliance daily havent gone anywhere so i dont no where your gettin your info from but if your scarring new players to leave thats not a amazing feat :P to them it mite not be worth it to stay cuz they get massed and you build nothing in return.

or it could be that we are in 2 wars not just the one here with you. most ppl cant handle 2 wars at ones that takes a special kind of crazy ;) so before you think your winning look at who has lost the most stats. :smt047 :smt047 :smt036 :smt036
bla bla bla... usual TO sci-fi :smt078

You will disband soon anyway. You're already running back to DDE :smt064

We've seen TO fall appart so many times already. Nothing new :smt110

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”