The Order Vs TF

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: The Order Vs TF

Norbe wrote:Image

You came to use for peace, we tried to be peaceful. That didn't last long. Now it seems you come to us for war. So let there be war... again.

~Norbe~

Would have kept peace too if you would honor the agreement and make repayments as necessary.
Say what you will about TO, but i made it perfectly clear we'd make repayments if any breaches where clarified. Its a shame TF didnt want to take responsibility for their errors aswell, always pointing the finger...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

~Tziki~ wrote:

You came to use for peace, we tried to be peaceful. That didn't last long. Now it seems you come to us for war. So let there be war... again.

~Norbe~

Would have kept peace too if you would honor the agreement and make repayments as necessary.
Say what you will about TO, but i made it perfectly clear we'd make repayments if any breaches where clarified. Its a shame TF didnt want to take responsibility for their errors aswell, always pointing the finger...

:smt017 ](*,) just allows for more fun time :smt106
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

~Tziki~ wrote:

~Norbe~

Hokie may have quit TF/retired, and still his actions here I agree with.

You come to us to make peace, then proceed to hit us over a hundred times a day. We politely point out that is hardly in good spirit, ask for amendments to the agreement. Then it seems a few days later you cancel the agreement and refuse any other options. We were far more patient than we could have been.. and you continuously threw it back in our faces. With that attitude there is no surprise you got massed. On top of all that, you expect repayment?

Remember next time you come to me asking for peace, it's your own attitude that got you here in the first place.

I hope at least you will put up a better fight this time around.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Norbe wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

~Norbe~

You come to us to make peace, then proceed to hit us over a hundred times a day. We politely point out that is hardly in good spirit, ask for amendments to the agreement. Then it seems a few days later you cancel the agreement and refuse any other options. We were far more patient than we could have been.. and you continuously threw it back in our faces. With that attitude there is no surprise you got massed. On top of all that, you expect repayment?

Remember next time you come to me asking for peace, it's your own attitude that got you here in the first place.

~Norbe~
Norbe its funny to watch you be serious [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Norbe wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

~Norbe~

~Norbe~
Okay I know I wasn't in TO when this all happened but didn't TO ask for a NAP when the war ended but TAF refused and would only give a DRA? And then when when they got hit within the terms of the DRA because they are at war and most have 0 defense they wanted to change the terms and negotiate a NAP?

Seems like TAF being TAF to me, thinking being in TA means you don't get farmed.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

~Tziki~ wrote:

~Norbe~

As long as you are leader of TO then TO will never know peace - you put your own agenda before your members and you started a war before you even gave time for your members to prepare a proper first strike and the ability to mount a defense.

TO will have a better future with a strong leader - not a selfish one #-o
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:

~Norbe~

As long as you are leader of TO then TO will never know peace - you put your own agenda before your members and you started a war before you even gave time for your members to prepare a proper first strike and the ability to mount a defense.

TO will have a better future with a strong leader - not a selfish one #-o
loool dont be sayin **Filtered** the that about kev he is many things but a bad leader he is not he isnt like some leaders who hide behind the politics or there other members he will fight rite along side all of us dosent matter if its a big or small acc and some1 who is always willing to help nnew or inexperienced players is a rare find in my book.

He may be the king at starting wars but we love him anyway :D

so before you talk **Filtered** about kev look at his whole body of work not just the fact your hc is hard to get along with and talk to and work deals out. he is a good leader and we all support kevy :D :smt047 how bout them apples :smt047
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

:smt100
Tap for explosive fun!
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

rikki should start his own alliance
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Les Ennemis wrote:rikki should start his own alliance
I agree, if its not him giving me hell, its nick hah
You have no idea how much i had to tell them both to stop casuing **Filtered** for me to clean up hah

Atleast now ive secured some toys for them to play with xD
Peace was never going to last with these 2 around :smt050

@Yoji
On the contrary, i came to you to secure peace so that my members could prosper from it, not because it suited me. As we already know, farming TF is quite profitable and will only get better if in war. Which means not just myself but others too can prosper from it. Nothing in TO is done on a whim, i ask my members and frazz what they want or think before i do anything. Even Duderanch can testify to that, everyone gets a say in what happens.
I am merely the embodiment of the many, the collective voice, as far as im concerned TO has no leader, we lead ourselves and im just the guy that the opinions are voiced through.

So, you can try to convince my members of your **Filtered** all you want, try to make me seem like i have my own agenda and dont care about them, try to convince them their "leader" is nothing of the sort. But all your doing is making yourselves look even more dishonorable.

At the end of the day im human, i make mistakes and one such mistake was not knowing the precise state of our treaty when you came to me to adjust it. But you also told me Hokie was no longer part of TF, and hadnt been for a few days. If thats the case, the initial strike Xane made on him for the naq, was irrelevant because he's not a part of TF and therefore not covered by the DRA right?

Or was he? in which case he hadnt left, and therefore he too violated the DRA by massing frazz on ascended.

You cant have it both ways, so tell me. are both hits irrelevant because he's not a part of TF, or are they both violations?

If its the latter, i already offered to check the logs and repay as appropriate, but your not willing to do the same for the massing. If its the former, then your whole argument is null and void and you have no reason to be angry about him being hit in the first place, nor my confusion at the state of our previous treaty.

So the only one with an agenda here is you, and your eagerness to turn a blind eye to your own mistakes in an attempt to appear innocent. The only one displaying poor leadership material is you and your unwillingness to do whats right to better relations and thereby allow your members to prosper more in the future.

As is the same with DDE. I came to TF willing to accept a NAP (because in the past that is what you demanded) so that my members could grow. But TF insist on silly demands before the war with DDE can be over, instead of just doing what is best for your members and just agreeing mutual terms.

Dont impune my leadership capabilities, when your hardly displaying the epitome of leadership yourself! And quite frankly, I did not have sexual relations with that woman!
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
harchester
Forum History

~Tziki~ wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:rikki should start his own alliance
I agree, if its not him giving me hell, its nick hah
You have no idea how much i had to tell them both to stop casuing **Filtered** for me to clean up hah

Atleast now ive secured some toys for them to play with xD
Peace was never going to last with these 2 around :smt050

@Yoji
On the contrary, i came to you to secure peace so that my members could prosper from it, not because it suited me. As we already know, farming TF is quite profitable and will only get better if in war. Which means not just myself but others too can prosper from it. Nothing in TO is done on a whim, i ask my members and frazz what they want or think before i do anything. Even Duderanch can testify to that, everyone gets a say in what happens.
I am merely the embodiment of the many, the collective voice, as far as im concerned TO has no leader, we lead ourselves and im just the guy that the opinions are voiced through.

So, you can try to convince my members of your **Filtered** all you want, try to make me seem like i have my own agenda and dont care about them, try to convince them their "leader" is nothing of the sort. But all your doing is making yourselves look even more dishonorable.

At the end of the day im human, i make mistakes and one such mistake was not knowing the precise state of our treaty when you came to me to adjust it. But you also told me Hokie was no longer part of TF, and hadnt been for a few days. If thats the case, the initial strike Xane made on him for the naq, was irrelevant because he's not a part of TF and therefore not covered by the DRA right?

Or was he? in which case he hadnt left, and therefore he too violated the DRA by massing frazz on ascended.

You cant have it both ways, so tell me. are both hits irrelevant because he's not a part of TF, or are they both violations?

If its the latter, i already offered to check the logs and repay as appropriate, but your not willing to do the same for the massing. If its the former, then your whole argument is null and void and you have no reason to be angry about him being hit in the first place, nor my confusion at the state of our previous treaty.

So the only one with an agenda here is you, and your eagerness to turn a blind eye to your own mistakes in an attempt to appear innocent. The only one displaying poor leadership material is you and your unwillingness to do whats right to better relations and thereby allow your members to prosper more in the future.

As is the same with DDE. I came to TF willing to accept a NAP (because in the past that is what you demanded) so that my members could grow. But TF insist on silly demands before the war with DDE can be over, instead of just doing what is best for your members and just agreeing mutual terms.

Dont impune my leadership capabilities, when your hardly displaying the epitome of leadership yourself...
Kev for prime minister I was just waiting on the line...

" I did not have sexual relations with that woman "
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Can I get a summary please.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Can I get a summary please.
The abstract will be released with his thesis.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:

You may want to re-read it then, im pretty sure i said something like that.
--------
harchester
Forum History

~Tziki~ wrote:
harchester wrote:

You may want to re-read it then, im pretty sure i said something like that.
:smt043

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”