I hate how much Naq i make.

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

buck wrote:yeah, and then of course jake, you can lend me the entire of omegas mine force for 100 days cant you... :P

No no, its 40 days and 40 nights. All very symbolic here at TGWs.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Balhaar
Forum Spammer
Alliance: TSA
Race: Tollan
ID: 16602

Nuto vixen wrote:
buck wrote:yeah, and then of course jake, you can lend me the entire of omegas mine force for 100 days cant you... :P

No no, its 40 days and 40 nights. All very symbolic here at TGWs.

jesus buck what were you thinking..good job nuto was here to correct you..you could have looked very silly indeed lol
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I know, always the hero of the story aren't I.

Balhaar
Forum Spammer

indeed, we need a good villain..i could be..but i am too nice..lol
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Where is Esker when you need him!

Balhaar
Forum Spammer

over the hills and far aay..never mind i shall fill in in his abscence.

Kneel before your god, the lord high balhaar mwhahahaha

sigh..
*its just not the same*
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Esker does it with such arrogance and class. You have to believe him because he's convincing. Thats what I liked about that guy. He could convince you that he WAS all that and a box of crackers.

*puts up fliers "Have you seen this System Lord?"

Esker
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 4507

Aha! The Tau'ri pray for an appearance from their God so I shall grace them with it ...

And if anybody is to recieve free units it should be me... for I control the cosmic system known as Karma, being a God of course, and therefore you will be repaid in ways mere Tau'ri cannot possibly comprehend. It takes faith in your God for such a thing to occur... and of course it takes sacrifice.

Many hundreds of thousands of untrained units of sacrifice to be exact... and you shall be saved. :twisted:

While I wait for the expected ... donations... I would like to mention that it does bring a smile to your God's face seeing that conversation occurs here which does not question the divinity, but rather embraces it.

Carry on all... Carry on. And remember... i'll be watching :sge

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Re: I hate how much Naq i make.

Izbeklath wrote:i make way too much naq now. i make over 3mil naq each turn.
thats just way too much. i liked when the game was new.
i would make like 20 naq each turn. this game has gotten way to rigged.
:twisted:

You can set your realm alert higher. That way your minions won't be going blind from drinkin' the moonshine I'm sure their making right now(more alert to attack), and you'll be making less per turn...plus you get to keep your miners/UU.

K
edit: sp, and rewording
almost 6M a turn, but I don't really attack, unless attacked myself, so I need all the naq I make...saving those turns to get multiple spy/covert lvls on the market on one go
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Esker wrote:Aha! The Tau'ri pray for an appearance from their God so I shall grace them with it ...

And if anybody is to recieve free units it should be me... for I control the cosmic system known as Karma, being a God of course, and therefore you will be repaid in ways mere Tau'ri cannot possibly comprehend. It takes faith in your God for such a thing to occur... and of course it takes sacrifice.

Many hundreds of thousands of untrained units of sacrifice to be exact... and you shall be saved. :twisted:

While I wait for the expected ... donations... I would like to mention that it does bring a smile to your God's face seeing that conversation occurs here which does not question the divinity, but rather embraces it.

Carry on all... Carry on. And remember... i'll be watching :sge

- Esker

That reminds me...

We really need to make the entrances bigger in hear in order for our special Goauld guests to be able to fit their enormous heads through.

lawrencekill
Forum Grunt

Well that's bad, cause they'll have a hard time stalking us lol. Get it, i'll be watching + stalking. Ack forget it.
That's my feedback thread, I'm just too lazy to fix the link.

My Trade Feedback Thread

Tradeback finally fixed thanks to wolf loves lots'n lots.
The Foo
Forum Grunt
Location: in my own game day where every day is game day whahahahahahaha

bahahahahaha LOL :lol: we all know how much money u get JIX i know soe one who farmed u for a little then he went to attack u again and they were like WTH he is rank 583 LOL it was funny then he said omg i hope he dosent mind and sab me till i cry LOL yeah u really do own TGW JIX, to this day i wonder why people lower there rank?
u cant turn up to game day, without a bag of tricks,........... in ur bag.
i am speaking for all the noobs who cant join us on this forum
JIX
Forum Addict

The Foo wrote:bahahahahaha LOL :lol: we all know how much money u get JIX i know soe one who farmed u for a little then he went to attack u again and they were like WTH he is rank 583 LOL it was funny then he said omg i hope he dosent mind and sab me till i cry LOL yeah u really do own TGW JIX, to this day i wonder why people lower there rank?
i was ranked 21 st that day and your commander will not be owning a defence for long
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

i make like 17 mill but im just a glorified farmground
The Foo
Forum Grunt
Location: in my own game day where every day is game day whahahahahahaha

i make 7 million a turn but soon to be less cus i am untraining all of my miners then training back so i get heaps of lifers for when i assend :lol: i would like to tell u alll that i hav only been attacked by 4 people this whole game and one of the mean mean people is called beast666 and it is not funny cus he could own some one who has way more money than me LOL what a waste of turns. any way i was trying to say that i dont get it why every one of u gets attacked heaps? and most of u hav less income than me?

the foo
u cant turn up to game day, without a bag of tricks,........... in ur bag.
i am speaking for all the noobs who cant join us on this forum

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”