reserves

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Lord Smaug
Forum Regular
ID: 0

reserves

What the heck is this?
Ascended Life Force 17,342 / 11,640
Ascended Life Force Reserves 12,059 / 116,400

The Equilibrium
darkness5723
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ascended Generations
Race: The Faceless
ID: 5741

was just wondering the same thing. anybody know?
Unre4L aka |Spartan|

must be something to do with descension. and by the looks of it, it will be damn hard to descend people.
Aegidius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Lone Wolf
Race: Ancient
ID: 36797

nothing in the game updates, there is no way to use this Life Force (at leats for now). The only obvious thing is that Reserve Energy Capacity = 10 x normal Enery capacity. Any ideas?
darkness5723
Forum Regular

perhaps a small fraction of your LF per turn goes into reserves and when you fill it up you get it all back in LF?... but that'd be dumb.
Aegidius
Forum Irregular

insanity5723 wrote:perhaps a small fraction of your LF per turn goes into reserves and when you fill it up you get it all back in LF?... but that'd be dumb.

I was thinking about that. If thats it, then there will be no limit for the maximium Energy Capacity updates for ppl like me (I ascended 5 times and I wont ascend again).
darkness5723
Forum Regular

yea, i really doubt thatd be it. its probably the first part of descension. or perhaps itd deal with the ascended life save things that have been conspicuously sitting there in introspection for a few months.
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

i guess first will your normal LF be consumed -once it drops below zero, your reserve will be used..if thats zero..goodbye.

we all started at 10% when it was implemented, so im looking forward to see the whole update :D
darkness5723
Forum Regular

lol if thats how it works, its going to be impossible to descend all the inactivesa because they all have like 300k LF.

edit: apparently you dont get any in reserves if you're under your maximum, cant confirm if you're over.
Aegidius
Forum Irregular

insanity5723 wrote:lol if thats how it works, its going to be impossible to descend all the inactivesa because they all have like 300k LF.

edit: apparently you dont get any in reserves if you're under your maximum, cant confirm if you're over.

I confirm that. I'm over the max and the reserve is growing
darkness5723
Forum Regular

how much is it growing by?
Lord Smaug
Forum Regular

Of course it's going to be hard to de ascend someone.Whats the point using so many resources to ascend 6 times. then be deascended with one attack.
And every deascension "blow" should only remove one title + 5%

The Equilibrium
Sinister
Forum Irregular

i cant do this since im at work right now.. but can someone check the reserves in ascention, then check there saved G&R points in main?
If your soldiers fear you, they'll fight for you. If they love you, they'll die for you.
Respenus
Fledgling Forumer

And how do you manage to "attack" someone in ascended "mode".
I attacked some noob and it was only a normal attack. I guess that it hasn't been fully implemented yet.

AND THAT IT WON'T EFFECT YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT!

Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

taken form ingame update screen:

Work Being done to lay foundation for descensino
LifeForce Reserves
This is lifeforce that in not usable in conversion to powerups, or currencies.
It is only used in ascended being to ascended being battles. When life force, and life force reserve, is at zero - you can consider yourself descended.
Reserves grow at the same rate as life force when you are below the maximum, do not grow at all when your life force is not at max, and can never go above the life force reserve maximum, which is currently set at 10x your max life force.

question: if someone reascends and converts AP into LF he will be almost invincable for some time (for example, i would get 2mil ap if i ascend right now -if its already har dto take down 130K try to mess 2 mil LF..)

wouldnt it be wise to set a max of ascension you can do? like 20 in total so even the living gods have to plan frther ascensions, instead of reascending with minimal ressources as often as they can to get an incredible LF amount and taking down everyone else??

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”