If you were...

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

sgt.johnkeel wrote:what kind of landscape is there and what kind of plants are there

This is the island in question.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/ ... Island.jpg
For those who may be wondering, the white fluffy things in the picture are clouds, not marshmallows or cotton candy...

Some haven't posted what SG team member they would be a part of. I expected a lot of people to say SG-1, followed by 9, 2, and 4, 13 and the other exploratory teams.

K
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

i'd be in SG-3 medical knowledge would be usefull

all id need would be

1) A leatherman knive
4) Flint
3)A shovel
4)An Ax
5) Fishing hooks
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
CuffX
Forum Newbie

Hmmm...

Well first I need a cage which is unbreakable (trinium much?) to stick all my goofy "friends" in :-)

Then I'll need a ZAT that for some reason won't shoot a person twice (thus it wont killing my obiedient "friends") :)

A ZPM Power souce for that thing under this thing and is hot enough to emit it own heat to cook my food.:D

Windows Media Centre TV which has sattlelite. :-D

And now for the ultimate "item" *Drum Roll*..... I'm going to bring West Edmonton Mall! Biggest mall in the world which has all my shoplifting needs! See it sort of counts as a item...an item of extrodinary measures.

Well if you dont count that then I would probably bring a toilet with it own sewage system (it can count as 1! I am not staying at a stinky island for 2 months)

I would probably get a medical SG team just in case.

I would like for you people to look at the evolution of the smileys on my first 4 suggestions.

But something confuses me... how can you not make fire on an island that has wood? Oh and here is like the SG team list I found...

d15
Fledgling Forumer

ok i think some one has too much spear time on his hands
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

Spacey i can write the details and get a pic 4 the conditions and stuff (i just love writtin the details) :-D
ok?
Spacey
Forum Zombie

TheNoob wrote:how can you not make fire on an island that has wood? Oh and here is like the SG team list I found...

I was saying that there already isn't fire there. Sometimes people can say things like, "I'll bring x and eat it for two months", when it really needs to be cooked to be eaten. It was the assumption that there would be basic necessities that I wasnted to avoid.

manincolor wrote:...can write the details and get a pic 4 the conditions and stuff...

Sure. :-) I've got no problem with that. This is the Tauri board for all Tauri.

Cheers,
K
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

yay
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

you just came to P6X-404 and captured in heavy fire with goa'uld
you ran away from stargate and 10 minutes later you hear a bang
you go to check it out 1 day after the event and you find the stargate
destroyed it is a sandy world and food you have is depleting
you soon find oasis: Image
there is water supply but no food and i should really mention
that there are goa'uld larvas in this water
weather is hot (45 celsius) and sun is up for 38 tauri hours and 3 moons
are also up for 38 tauri hours at night there is not so hot as at day but still hot
there is 37 celsius and also lasts for 38 tauri hours you already called
tok'ra but they cannot help so you tried out asgard they indeed can
help but you are so far and gate is destroyed so you have to wait and live
for 18 days and 27 hours (27 cause 1 day is 38 hours there :wink: )
every member must live through that time also watch for jaffas that
are on this planet aswell

Rules:
- you can't bring anything to kill another race; all members must survive
- you must interact with each race at least once a day; you can only communicate with those on the island, and no one can get there(ie. no ancients can pay you a visit)
- you are stuck, period. No transporting yourself/other members off, or becoming and ancient, etc. It is not possible for anyone or anything to reach you or anyone else on the island
- you can pick any SG team(seen below), if speciality is unknown or unsepcified you may assign it to yourself(therefore your explaination), and may be different for another person
- you must be Tauri; since there aren't any Tollan SG members they aren't included
- you can add anything else you wish to include about the description of what you would bring, how to use it, why to bring it, etc. that falls outside the scope of the questions posted above, as long as it is within the rules posted here and on the forum
- you don't have to bring five items, if you wish to bring less, you are allowed; you cannot bring more than five items; items like russian dolls count as one item for each part(ie. if there are four other dolls inside one larger one it counts as five)
- items must exist in real life or in the Stargate SG-X universe; Atlantis and it's universe(items, tech, members, etc) is not included becasue they haven't really posted the different team distinctions and the SGW game doesn't include Atlantis
- there is no power on the island, if you bring electronic equipment, somehow magically it work longer than it should but does not last forever
- you must be able to survive for at least 18 days and 27 hours (27 cause 1 day is 38 hours there Wink )

SG-1: Exploratory alpha team
Military team originally led by Col. Jack O'Neill(promoted to Stargate Command, and then further on), then Lt. Col. Sam Carter, and finally Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell. Has a research component with Dr. Daniel Jackson.
* SG-2: Research
Formerly designated Military, was originally led by Maj. Charles Kawalsky (killed in action), later by Maj. Louis Ferretti; as a Research unit, it is led by Maj. Hank Griff
* SG-3: Marine Combat (Alpha)
Originally led by Col. Robert Makepeace; later by Maj. Lawrence; and still later by Col. Reynolds, currently of SG-5
* SG-4: Medical
Formerly the Russian SG team. As a Medical unit, originally led by Lt. Barber (killed in action)
* SG-5: Marine Combat (Beta)
Led by Maj. Davis
* SG-7: Scientific
* SG-8
Formerly a Medical team; current specialty unknown
* SG-9: Diplomatic
Originally led by Capt. Hansen (killed in action), later by Maj. Stan Kovacek, still later by Maj. Benton (killed in action)
* SG-10: Military
* SG-11: Archeological (Alpha)
Formerly designated as Engineering, when originally led by Maj. Hawkins (killed in action), and later by Capt. Connor (killed in action); as Archaelogical, led by Col. Edwards
* SG-12: Military
* SG-13: Survey
Col. Dave Dixon leads this team, which consists of civilian archeologist Cameron Balinsky and senior airmen Simon Wells and Jake Bosworth
* SG-16: Exploration (Beta)
Formerly led by Col. Reynolds, later of SG-3 and currently SG-5
* SG-17: Archaeological (Beta)
Originally led by Maj. Mansfield (killed in action); included Lt. Elliot (killed in action)

P.S. sorry for the size of pic
Last edited by [DL] stevens on Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

What questions did you have for us to answer? The same ones from the original post?

Also, I've resized the image to a smaller size for you. You can copy it to desktop and replace with the one you have up :wink: . Located here:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/ ... asis02.jpg
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

same as original post and thnx for the smaller pic :)
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Hey manincolor the image isn't avaliable anymore.

I think I would probably be SG-1, 16, or 2.

The items I would bring would be:

- long range communicator that the Tollans had used to communicate with the Nox to bumb a ride home...since I've already called the Tokra/Asguard, I assume communication is ok(?)
- a zat; if there are jaffa on the planet, plus goa'uld in the water I need to protect myself, If they die it's not my fault...as I'm just rying to stun them
- a micron water filtertration system; there are small ones that you can take camping in real life(ie. http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_list ... 5850015991 ...one of favourite stores)
- a 1.4L Nalgene(I own one already), to hold the water I'd filter
- one of these thermal blankets to use as shelter, to prevent refletcion off the surface I'd wet it and spread sand over it, so that when it dries there would be a thin layer of sand and very little to no light reflection
http://www.swales.com/products/therm_blank.html

K
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

what would you eat? :? lol
Dr_D_jackson
Forum Newbie

~ SG-1
~ A good laptop with internet connection and photoshop with a webcam.
~ My I-POD
~ My Stereo and All my CD's
~ An endless supply of Black nailvarnish And Black Eyeliner
~ An endless supply of Toiletries
CanuckY
Forum Newbie

lol id so be laughin seeing your ipod/laptop on low bat. :P
Spacey
Forum Zombie

wow...brought back :-) I did like this thread...

well CanuckY how about you?
p.s. where in Canada are you from(i assume from that name, avril pict, and sig) :-D

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”