Tauri home world

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Tauri home world

Well, it's two days until I leave for Bolivia, and was wondering where anyone else has been.

Well...be out with it...where have you lot been on this planet for work or vacation?

Spacey
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
CuffX
Forum Newbie

I'm flying to Vancouver tonight...

I sort of want to get bring some water at customs and see what happens, but then I would probably miss the flight :D
Spacey
Forum Zombie

I've been out to Vancouver once when I was young. I liked it. A buddy is getting married :-D in Jan in Calgary, that I hope to get out there for.

You could say you're "...thirsty and need your nitro-...I mean water", and see what happens :shock: . I fear that we'll hear next of your adventures on the news.

All joking aside, it's understandable of what they are doing. Unfortunate of course, but necessary it seems. I wonder though if we hear all that really happens, and if there is a spin to what we hear about and concerning the 'War on Terror'.

I called American Airlines today and they said you can bring stuff like toothpaste, mouthwash, anti-perspirant, etc. as long as it's in checked baggage.

In the other hand I'm leaving the US for a little while, and they might only care if it's entering, very difficult to believe but a possibility.

They'll probably delay me. I was stopped enter the US from Canada in May because they didn't like the letter from the doc down here....they could have called, but no... I'm going to be carrying a lot of drugs(prescription and non), opened, in freezer bags, with my writing on what drug and expiration date, and my name won't be on any of it :shock: ....

...I'm planning to be at the airport four hours before my flight.

K
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

Prague, Spain [Costa Dorada], Paris and Berlin [when I was a wee babay].
That is all.

Prague was fun though, beer and ladies, 2 things the Czech do better than anyone.
Press Ctrl+W FTW
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Weston, you've now sold me on Prague. I want to go to Berlin, along with Moscow.

This get's me wondering...where would the Tauri players like to see the SG teams go to on the planet. What I'm trying to say is, they've done well with Stargate hanging out in in the mountain, been into jungles, Russia, Arctic, over the US, but where else would you like to see the teams going, and to what locations? What kind of story lines could you think of them having at those places, and with the people there?
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

I went to china...~~`

~starry :-D
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Places I have been:

Fiji
Hawaaii
Vancouver <beautiful place
Jasper
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Montreal
Toronto
Niagra Falls <name is still carved on some rock there
Ottawa
Calgary
Also, extensive Australian domestic travel.

Next year I'm off to UK, Italy, Greece and probably a few other countries within Europe. fun stuff.

Have fun in Bolivia.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

starry wrote:I went to china...

I have a friend from China from school. I hope to go and visit him when/if I get some more bling. Did you go for vacation, friends, family, work?

Nuto vixen wrote:Places I have been...

Celestial bovine! That's a long list of places. I'm quite impressed. Do you travel for fun, work, family, etc.? I have not left North America yet. This will be my first time... :-) I hope to create as much trouble as I can :twisted: . You've been virtually all over Canada...From QC to BC, but I notice not much out on th east coast. I've haven't been out there myself, but would love to go. If you click on the links below, specifically the official site, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Official Newfoundland and Labrador Site:
http://www.newfoundlandandlabradortouri ... sounds.zap

Private Newfoundland and Labrador
http://www.newfoundlandandlabrador.com/ ... sp?csid=25

Have I sold you on it Nuto?

K
edit: N+L isn't the only place to go to out on the east coast, many other provinces I'd like to see
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Spacey wrote:
starry wrote:I went to china...

I have a friend from China from school. I hope to go and visit him when/if I get some more bling. Did you go for vacation, friends, family, work?

Nuto vixen wrote:Places I have been...

Celestial bovine! That's a long list of places. I'm quite impressed. Do you travel for fun, work, family, etc.? I have not left North America yet. This will be my first time... :-) I hope to create as much trouble as I can :twisted: . You've been virtually all over Canada...From QC to BC, but I notice not much out on th east coast. I've haven't been out there myself, but would love to go. If you click on the links below, specifically the official site, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Official Newfoundland and Labrador Site:
http://www.newfoundlandandlabradortouri ... sounds.zap

Private Newfoundland and Labrador
http://www.newfoundlandandlabrador.com/ ... sp?csid=25

Have I sold you on it Nuto?

K
edit: N+L isn't the only place to go to out on the east coast, many other provinces I'd like to see

My ex boyfriend was Canadian, so I went travelling all around Canada with him in 2004.

Canada is such a beautiful place. I'd love to live in BC if I could, maybe when I'm older.

Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

:? i havent bee anywhere :cry: (been twice out of NSW and one of those times to canberra :cry: )
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

demondim wrote::? i havent bee anywhere :cry: (been twice out of NSW and one of those times to canberra :cry: )

I've never even been to NSW~~~

~starry ^^
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

alot of places lemme see here

china
tibet
almost all fifty states of the US
belgium
gemrany
checkslvockia (both of em)
france
italy
sicily
mongolia
canada
hungary
hong kong
:D

in a couple months

moscow
egypt
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
jar0dinges
Forum Irregular

i have been to the chech republic

jar0dinges wrote:it gotten boring
pete wrote:thats the TA way,bore the oppositon to death
Spacey
Forum Zombie

We're a worldly group! That's exciting!

It's about 12 more hours till I am off. It's the first time I'm leaving North America. If you hear of a Canadian running amok in Bolivia...it is I.

Ciao,
K
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Spacey wrote:We're a worldly group! That's exciting!

It's about 12 more hours till I am off. It's the first time I'm leaving North America. If you hear of a Canadian running amok in Bolivia...it is I.

Ciao,
K

Take care! :D

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”