N00b: Defense help required

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Lord Thanatos
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

y advice is you spam the bast guy in the game for protection untill he gives it. (or annihilates U, lol, stupid humans)
Xbox Live tag: LordThanatos117. Play me in Gears of War, LOTR BFMEII, or just chat.
Thanatos God of death
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

:? tried that... then they found the delete all messages from this user button...^^

~starry :P
[TA] Triplette2
Forum Newbie

Lord Thanatos wrote:y advice is you spam the bast guy in the game for protection untill he gives it. (or annihilates U, lol, stupid humans)
Spam huh? taht might work, cuz god knows we know how to spam lol.
Don't do drugs
God I'm drunk
Get a job hippy
Sacrifice a goat
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

so I'm god?

~starry :-D
rudeboybravo
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Tollan

Re: N00b: Defense help required

Hermiod83 wrote:Hi guys, got a n00b question. Hoping someone can help.

Everytime I get upto 1-250m naquadah, I get attacked while I`m at work and lose almost all of it!
This has happened three times now and basically I was hoping for some advice on how to stop myself being so easy to attack!

And how can I make my army size and Naquadah stash invisible in the attack menu (ie, when the values are replaced by ????)

One more thing :D. As a Tauri, is it ok for me to attack other Tau'ri as long as I`m not allied with them and they`re not an ally of my commander or any of my allies (or his allies).

what a do if i'm not going to be online for a while is sell my attack weapons, drop down the rank's so the user's that are on your page are weaker than you, you might still get attacked but the chances are it will be defended. ahhhh that's a pro abt being a Tauri doesnt take much to build a heavy attack if attacking back is in order... lol 8)

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

"British by birth, Scottish by the grace of God"
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Re:

Keio wrote:so I'm god?

~starry :-D

Goddess.

Hope your exams went well.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
sarge
Forum Grunt

Re: N00b: Defense help required

still need help m8?
send me a ingame message if you do, il see what UU and Naq i have laying around.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”