sarge
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: i realy like asgards, but...

ima INDU, and i picked it coz i liked the stats better
Ultimatum
Fledgling Forumer

Sanctus wrote:Hmm, I see no one's even mentioned the TOLAH. Conspiracy? Perhaps.

Yeah, thats cause we want you dead :) , your vastly outnumberd, change or surrender :-D
sarge
Forum Grunt

u cant change can you :? , i thought once you have it your stuck as it sort of speak
Ultimatum
Fledgling Forumer

I think you can every time you asscend, but i know you can change race normaly back to asgard, replicators or what not, but that causes a complete reset on your account. Im not sure if i can say anymore.
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

For main account: you can change as long as you have race changes left. BEWARE: don't click an unascended race if you are ascended, otherwise you're descended to unascended immidiately!
For ascended: you can change race whenever you ascend. Although I don't know at which cost...
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Azarak
Forum Intermediate

Ultimatum wrote:I think you can every time you asscend

Can you? Im only one ascension in, but 2nd on Sunday so I guess I will find out if it is possible then.
I am no longer a regular forum poster – PM ingame or catch me on msn if need be.

au revoir
-Ross/Azarak
Ultimatum
Fledgling Forumer

sarge wrote:y arnt we allowed to discuss stuff about the ascended server, its good but its not like the end of the world if they did kno, mayb some people wudnt ascend if they knew what reli happened

Its cause they want people to find out on there own, when you asend you have to figure out if you want to take the risk and loose everything, or if you want to stay the way you are. If peole told you, then you could make a decision without taking the risk of not knwing.

Although in the long run..................
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient

Yeah just wait til you get to become an Ancient. That is the best nobody will pick on you if you have a high Defense and Attack power. And with my last Ascension I am already a Indu but when I Ascended I clicked Ori. Nothing really changed that I noticed it still says I am a Indu so nothing really happened.
Ultimatum
Fledgling Forumer

i dont think choosing race in the main really affects anything in the main.
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert

NOTE: You can change advanced race to advanced race as long as you have race changes left to use. There are no ill effects.
BUT - If you change races (to a 'basic' race) you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE BACK to an advanced (post ascension) race -- at least not without reaching ascension again.

If you change races to a basic race, and choose to use an advanced race again on repeat ascension, you start at the minimum 5% bonus ... even if it is your 2nd, or 3rd, or 5th, time to reach ascension!
In short - you lose all cumulitive bonuses when you change races away from an advanced race! And cannot choose to be that race again until ascension is obtained again!
Ultimatum
Fledgling Forumer

thanks for clearing that up
sarge
Forum Grunt

ye im on ma 3rd ascension, but man what a drag it has been, wish i was just a living god + 1, lol.

on that note wud anyone want to trade ascended status lol, so ur lg+1 for my prophet soon to be messiah, message me ingame if you would want to, this would help your ascended account out :P
Ultimatum
Fledgling Forumer

I dont think anyone would want to trade there LG+1 for a prohphet, but i don't know, maybe someone wants a challenge
Tanith
Forum Regular
ID: 86581

Sarge your best bet is going to the market and trying. I like to work on my Ascended Account thats why im so glad i'm only a Messiah as i've got a long ways to go. 8)
Mod Color
sarge
Forum Grunt

ye, i been looking for ages, ma m8s at school have all done it, kinda gay i was ascended b4 some of them and they swapped a prior for a living god :shock:

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”