'200' Spoofs - Not many spoilers...

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

'200' Spoofs - Not many spoilers...

As the title says, we all know that 200 wasn't by any means a pivotal episode, an since they are already going to cancel the show. I think '200' was an attempt to reacknowledge that the fans would like to see another SG movie.

Not that I think the movie will be goofie, but I'd just like to share some video clips from 200 that still make me laugh. :D

Young SG-1 (Now thats what I'm talkin bout.:o)

SGC w/Puppets (Well... We found the ring in the sand...8-[)

Stargate Trek (Weapons are at maximum...:smt108)

Starscape (...Okay, you got me... I have no idea what that is...:shock:)
Last edited by Nicholai Brocov on Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

you do know that 200 came out before sci-fi decided not to renew sg-1? besides, it is only on sci-fi they are not goingh to show it anymore...

anyways, this thread is unneccesary, as there is already two other treads more or less on the same topic...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

Thank you very much Mr. Obvious... For pointing out everything I've already read... An for making yourself look like an ass in the process for trying to shut down a topic which has nothing to do with the cancelation of SG-1 other than the fact that I mentioned it.......

This isn't about Sci Fi canceling SG-1...
This topic is to savor the humor that was very apparent all throughout '200'...

If you're going to take the time to post, especially if you intend to close a topic, perhaps you should take the time and little bit of effort it takes to actually read and understand the topic itself...

Besides the other topic about '200' has little to do with appreciating the episode, all those guys are doing is speculating on the various things mentioned in 200, where as this is purely to give everyone a tase of the humor involved in that episode...
MGZ
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

last link is wrong (leads to trek part)

here is the farscape clip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pOuahTogvls& ... ed&search=
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we do not make an ass of ourselves, we simply point out the obvious... no, do not say that is making an ass of oneself...

and yes, we know that pointing out the obvious is annoying to certain people...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

Really? Well it's even more annoying when it's already common knowledge, no?..

Thus your willingly making an ass of yourself, by voluntarily stilpulating the obvious, to people that probably knew it even before you did. An by refering to yourself by 'we' and 'our' is even more annoying thus confirming how much of an ass your willing to make out of yourself.. :?

In not taking this seriously, you've managed to take this entire thread completely off topic. Probably in a weak last ditch effort to get it deleted. *sigh*
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

actually, the off-topic part was completely unintentional...

we will leave this topic alone if someone brings it back on topic... or at least if we reply to it, the reply will most likely be on topic...

and that about making an ass of oneself, as far as we have understood, an ass is in this context a form for donkey, and to make oneself into a donkey, one would need to be able to manipulate ones own DNA, which we cannot sense that we are capable of...

Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I LOVED the 200th episode. It was hilarious. And honestly, wasn't it ok to make a litle different episode then usually? I laughed my ass off over the Stargate/star trek scene and Stargate / Farscape scene. LMAO !!
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
WhiteyDude
Forum Intermediate

Re: '200' Spoofs - Not many spoilers...

Nicholai Brocov wrote:As the title says, we all know that 200 wasn't by any means a pivotal episode, an since they are already going to cancel the show

Funny.. I don't remember reading that. I read that Sci-Fi was no longer showing it, not that it was canceled..

/Whitey
SHIFT TONE! OMG!

STFUBBQ?

SGW-irc founder

It means Perseverance
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

Whitey, do you really want to call me out an question my choice of words?
I've flamed people much less deserving..... :wink:
Savings Account
Forum Irregular
Race: Saver
ID: 1964218

You should try smiling Nicholai.

New Account Fund - total savings to date - 140T
WhiteyDude
Forum Intermediate

Nicholai Brocov wrote:Whitey, do you really want to call me out an question my choice of words?
I've flamed people much less deserving..... :wink:

:P. Problem is, people get crazy and twitchy from hearing the wrong choice of words. Look how many people have gone screaming all over the net about "SG-1 is cancelled! Save it!"...

But you're right, a call on words is uncalled for :D.

/Whitey
SHIFT TONE! OMG!

STFUBBQ?

SGW-irc founder

It means Perseverance
MGZ
Forum Irregular

stop moaning about the sci-fi not carrying SG-1 news and the wording about it all! comment on the bloody clips! they were the reason for the thread!

and where's my thanks for providing the correct starscape link?
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

MGZ wrote:stop moaning about the sci-fi not carrying SG-1 news and the wording about it all! comment on the bloody clips! they were the reason for the thread!

Does my thank you work? :D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular

Red XIII wrote:You should try smiling Nicholai.

Smile? *eye's flash*

:cry: I was smiling when I woke up this morning. I was so expecting a flame war with Whitey here. Now I am sad again.

Besides, I am a very 'cheeky' fellow. Ask anyone that talks to me on MSN. See, I'm totally different on the forums. Thanks to JIX and his fans, I've learned the hard way that apparently everyone is out to make you look bad. I just do it to everyone else first is all. :D

So if your sick of my flaming ways. Blame JIX and his fan club. :o
EDIT: Well no thats not completely fair... I was a bit of a flamer before I met JIX, not this bad though. *sigh*

MGZ wrote:stop moaning about the sci-fi not carrying SG-1 news and the wording about it all! comment on the bloody clips! they were the reason for the thread!

Yeah... Well I never needed your link to begin with, as I already had my own. But I can thank you for trying to preserve this topic... Yeah thats about it man. :?

Return to “The TV room”