All my friends, they be leaveing...

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

All my friends, they be leaveing...

So im makeing this thread Purely for the friends of buck (you know who you are :) (Most of you..) ) to post in Once, and only once, post anything you like anything at all, Something that i can remember you all by when im done. Im keeping it here so people notice it (mwhaha) and so i can ensure it remains spam free under my protection. So please, come forth, and let me remember you one , last time.

(If noone posts please feel free to mock friendless buck :P )
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Buck, I have used you as my guide to spam for these past months.

I leave for iraq on monday, but do not think i will leave the game forever...BUT just incase something happens...

BUCK! I LOVE YOU MANNNNNNNN!!!!!
pulls out rolled up paper and lights........ :smt033

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

Re: All my friends, they be leaveing...

buck wrote:So im makeing this thread Purely for the friends of buck (you know who you are :) (Most of you..) ) to post in Once, and only once, post anything you like anything at all, Something that i can remember you all by when im done. Im keeping it here so people notice it (mwhaha) and so i can ensure it remains spam free under my protection. So please, come forth, and let me remember you one , last time.

I'm not going anywhere at the moment lol but;

Will you do me the honour of having my cyber babies buck?

Can't forget me now eh? :-D
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
HellFire
Forum Regular

Hmmm ... actually ... I may or, may not be going somewhere soon :P So, you do get something. What you've done for me. And. I'll avoid soppiness. (( Sp? ))

You, are good at smacking some sense into me. Can't say you are my biggest in game role model ... seems to me, that the first while, you were massed for amusemant X3

Anyways buck. i wub ya XP

~HellFire
~Kittie
~Jonathan
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

I ain't leaving - but buck's a good guy - even if he is obsessively addicted to inappropriate spam (hint)! :-D

P.S. i don't always ignore your spam on MSN - honest! :wink:
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Pai Mei
Fledgling Forumer

Never forget me Buck...

Pai Mei
Perihelion
Forum Regular

buck wrote:So im makeing this thread Purely for the friends of buck (you know who you are :) (Most of you..) ) to post in Once, and only once, post anything you like anything at all, Something that i can remember you all by when im done. Im keeping it here so people notice it (mwhaha) and so i can ensure it remains spam free under my protection. So please, come forth, and let me remember you one , last time.

*eats buck* :D
La Boca de la Tok'ra...

My character history

Member of the official Cult of GhostyGò.Ó™
Pai Mei
Fledgling Forumer

Perihelion(Goo=Happiness) wrote:

*eats buck* :D

watch out....buck is poison...
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:So im makeing this thread Purely for the friends of buck (you know who you are (Most of you..) ) to post in Once, and only once.

Only once... hope I don't waste it.

J.G.G.

EDIT: DAMNIT!
Revolutionary
The2ndLibra
Forum Newbie

I have returned!(for this post) for Buck(since he doesnt like XIZOR :p)

Buck its been great playing this game and you also playing it has made it alot greater.

I have known you almost from the begining of my SGW career, remember me fondly :D as i will remember you the same. Maybe we will meet in another game.

- a friend of bucks

ps bob dole is no more(for the one or 2 people who get this)
Last edited by The2ndLibra on Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meh

Bucky boy...You will never be rid of me :D I am forever the Minion of the Mighty Pianomutt!!!!!!! He speaks well of you.....so I speak well of you.

Bucky Bucky Bucky where are you at!!!!!!!
We can make your enemies Splat!!!!!!

MEH!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Thanks for showing me the joys of spam, and how to mass someone with a defense bigger than your offense 8)

Good Ole Buck

Just get in the truck

And we'll go ......

Well nevermind :D lol
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Corkscrew
Forum Regular

Well what can i say about my little scouser friend. Hes been there when im twisted to urge me on massing so all those of late who ive hit, feel free to take it out on buck.....LMAO.....hes always showed me what it means to enjoy the game, cheers for that my wee n00bin....l/k

Your not losing me anytime soon dude, just remember when you come over here ill treat you to a proper beer unlike that crap stella you drink..

P.S...VOTE BUCK SUPER-MOD
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

buck. you know i've already said this privately, but being a mod, sin't all fun and games. most people never realise what we go through, or put up with.

we lose and hurt friends with this power, wither or not we know it at the time. we give up reconision and power to hold a seat of unbias. and often times even get ignored by our own mod comrads. our efforts go unseen and often times never bear fruit. sometimes the best mods don't even get noticed.

but, we are guardians of this forum and as such, have to still try. even if no one knows our exploits.
this is spoken not of knowledge, but experiance.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Pai Mei
Fledgling Forumer

He is Buck
the sound of a Buck spamming
like Music

A haiku of Buck.

By

Pai Mei

For those who prefer the 5-7-5 form.

Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and buck spamming.
Guess which has occurred.