Leaving forum

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Leaving forum

This place is no longer what it once was...the old spammer are gone...the old players have left. Only a few upstanding worthy people remian. So I am leaving to deal with my own affairs elsewhere. many of you will say thank God. Few will be upset and fewer still will morun my passing. So long everyone and good night.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

damn, another one :?
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
hidden
Lord of Chickens

you'll be back you'll miss the bliss that is hidden

yes im watching seth right now
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
Osi
Forum Addict

No...I won't be I've been here far to long. I'm going and not coming back.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

damn, another one gone...cya around...
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
JIX
Forum Addict

dont let the door hit ya on the way out
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
goodie
Forum Expert

and while i agree, many people have left

and yet you are adding to the problem itself by leaving

so all i can do, is sit here and listen to another one bites the dist, a very fitting song

-Goodie
Osi
Forum Addict

not gone ingame goodie and I will talk to you from time to time I'm just passing along with so many others from my starting time.

and jix I never really had a problem with you so whats up with this?
JIX
Forum Addict

Øsiris øf the Øri wrote:not gone ingame goodie and I will talk to you from time to time I'm just passing along with so many others from my starting time.

and jix I never really had a problem with you so whats up with this?
you've got a short memory then :P hell i did'nt know you were still playing would'a been sabbing you if you were

but since your in an alliance i'm on good terms with i'll leave you untill you leave them :wink:
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Osi
Forum Addict

I have a very short memory please enlighten me
hidden
Lord of Chickens

Øsiris øf the Øri wrote:No...I won't be I've been here far to long. I'm going and not coming back.

sure you will ill give it a couple of weeks maybe a month or 2 who knows but ill see you on here then
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
goodie
Forum Expert

Øsiris øf the Øri wrote:not gone ingame goodie and I will talk to you from time to time I'm just passing along with so many others from my starting time.

meh, my point still stands

ive been lurking for a while, and i can only think of one other time when i saw leavings like this (although i cant remmember when >_>)

and keep in mind peeps, ive been lurking since end of march/begining of april last year :P

eitherway, leavings in any form are always sad

and my point still stands

and i still have another one bites the dust on repeat :P

-Goodie
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Re: Leaving forum

Øsiris øf the Øri wrote:This place is no longer what it once was...the old spammer are gone...the old players have left. Only a few upstanding worthy people remian. So I am leaving to deal with my own affairs elsewhere. many of you will say thank God. Few will be upset and fewer still will morun my passing. So long everyone and good night.

Bye
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Its sad to see you go, but you leaving adds to the problem as someone has allready said.

Bad Wolf
Moesph
Forum Newbie
Location: Reigning glorious havoc over other worlds. (London)

I only started playing a few days ago, and all I'm seeing here is alot of "leaving, bye" topics :?

Return to “Quitting....”