It has been an honor

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

It has been an honor

Ehh, looks like my staying in SGW just wasn't meant to be. It has been quite an honor serving with all of you every one of you, even my enemies. I'm selling my account because I have become in need of money. Lots of money. Anyway, here's the thread: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... 573#554573

It has been an honor to be a part of Omega. Goodbye my friends.

I'd like to say a few thank you's and such to those who really made my SGW life so much more enjoyable

Corkscrew- You drunk little bastard. :P You're one of the few Omegans whom I knew before I had joined Omega. You were the other guy that JUAN always talked about. It's been an honor knowing you man.

Teal´auc- Buy a defense. :P It's been a blast, and I hope to be able to keep in semi decent contact with you.

EnterTheLion- Thanks for standing up for me, for working with me, and for a second chance, there is nothing I can do to express the gratitude I have for you. The trust that you had in me, the willingness you had to work with me was something to be praised.

Acronon- Quit leaving you little slimeball. :P No seriously, over my stay with Omega, you have become one of the most influencial figures to me.

GenLucky- After a lot of work, I would say that you and I have solved our problems. It seems that all it took was a good war and for me to get drunk. :-D I wish I could stay around long enough to rekindle the friendship we had. You have by far, the most respect from me I have ever given someone online. Even still, I respect you just the same as the days when we planned for Dirty Dozen's success together.

Mojo Rising- We had our differences, and we still do, but you taught me the importance of UU , and I don't think I could live without that lesson. Thanks man. Forgive me for the Dirty Dozen thing would you?

Lord Core/SirDusk- You retaught me the value of UP, and I will never forget that. I hope you can find some compassion in your heart to forigve me for what I did to you and to Dirty Dozen.

Pianomutt2000- Land of the free because of the brave. Freedom doesn't come free. There's so many slogans I can say to you, but I believe the best for you is Semper Fi. :) Keep it up man. You're doing what even I wouldn't do.

Sarcasmvoice- Keep the mutt in line while I'm out would you?

Gungnir- I think the two of us have had the strangest converstations. My chaos alliance leader. We had a blast. :) So sadd we kind of stopped talking when I left DD.

Thewisesirivanthes- Read my story you little prick. :P You still haven't read it. It's been a great time talking with you, and I wish you the best.

Salinor- We slipped apart after I left DD and that was my fault. I should have IMed you more. I still concider you a great friend, and I wish you the best in life.

Ethaniel- It's been real man. I really value the friendship we had.
Goodbye my friends, and good luck.

Yazmataz- You and Jarid have to be the some of the best thinkers of SGW. It's been a blast.

Dianalyn- Many ages ago you were my commander, and I wish that we had talked more.

AI- Hehehe, it's been fun man. You're one of the few who kept in contact with me after I left DD.

Gizmo- Get your army back you little pest. :P One of the first who showed me how good raiding can be.

Wolfe- Keep up the good work in Chaos. I wish I had.

smooshable- The competition was great. I only wish that we hadn't parted the way we did.

Fredrabbit- Thanks for everything man. I can't list it all here, so I'm just going to say thanks.

I wish you all good luck in real life and in your SGW career. This is my retirement from the SGW career. Goodbye everyone. This time, for good.
~Hensenshi
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

As a former officer I hate to see you go.. :?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
wmd9999
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 103304

good luck in the real world sad to see you go
Yearofthestinger
Forum Irregular

did not know but i knew your name...hate to c another big name leave...

Made By [MDF]Ascendant
Yearofthestinger [ MaYHeM ]
Living God of the AJNA
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

damn it...I just got you back...This is BS hen........dang officers and their logic...

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Spoon
Forum Intermediate

Good luck man. Hope youve been enjoying the fun PMs ive sent you over the last couple of days.
Keep smiling it makes people wonder what your up to.
The_Silencer
Forum Irregular

Good luck in real life dude! I guess my acount will be way too safe without you in omega, who can mass me now :(
I hope you have a great time where you are going, and one day, you will come back. :)

anyway. good luck and goodbye Naquitis :wink:
Last edited by The_Silencer on Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the ashes we rose. Together.

I is back.
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :P

Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

™L®rd_©f_Terror wrote:Don't let the door hit you on the way out :P

First Prime Lord_of_Terror {Ostracized}

Quiet you.

Sorry to hear about your personal life's difficulties, hope everything gets better.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

good luck but comeone... wheres my mention :/
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

12agnar0k wrote:good luck but comeone... wheres my mention :/

12ag the guy who.... I ummm.... He umm........... Oh yea, I massed that one person for you...... And you almost got me kicked out of DD just as I took office as Sec of State........ Yea........ Ummmm.....

:P
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

you wich to be {Ostracized} but i leave and sell my acount 3 weeks ago.my name is ™L®rd_©f_Terror in all game(server) and i was incarnate.you are not very wel informate.My old acount now have other name because this is one of my condition..i never been {Ostracized}.

AI_
Fledgling Forumer

sad to see u go hen :(

just as u started playing again

please keep in touch dude
Dirty Dozen Command Staff
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

And, my account is sold I am gone. It was truely an honor.

(Although I don't agree with the quitting forum, people are still uninformed of my quitting because no one checks this.)
ododd
Forum Grunt

Subtley mention it in every post from now on.

I wish you luck in RL.
Dr. Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebrietity, and music.
Col. O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll?
Trade Feedback

Return to “Quitting....”