Leaving.

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
deleted
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Leaving.

I'm quitting. I'm tired of the pettiness and backbiting. And the whole blow up on forum just ticks me off. So I'm leaving Forum behind. I'm quitting the game and the fact that Bill is being forced out just ticks me off more.

So good bye to all my buddies. You know who you are.

Consider this my formal resignation, and I hope that the things that are so terribly wrong on this forum are straightened out, for the good of all.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

Cmon, don't leave, just take a vacation from the forums for a while and let the bullsh** die down. The good people around here are worth sticking around for.
deleted
Forum Regular

No this is nothing against my friends or my enemies. But I thought about quitting weeks ago. And bill made a stink to get me to stay.

I should have left when the getting out was good.

I have drama in real life anyway, and i'm tired of coming on forum and getting more of it.

Now they are attacking my spouse. And I've had enough. I'm not sure if I will stick around for the game, but the Forum has seen the last of me. I'm just tired of it all.

I have seen this place go from fun, to boring, to backbiting, to backstabbing, and on. And as a MOD i'm limited in what I can do. I cannot post as a player and have it come off right, heaven knows I tried that. And I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. So I'll just betake myself off and keep my mouth shut.

I had good times and bad ones. And for that I'm grateful. I've been accused and reccused. And I've had a decently good time thru it all. But the stress of RL is getting high and this latest fiasco is the last straw.

So you won't see me on forum. But I'm still around and all my friends know how to contact me. So It's not like they are losing me. Good luck and good bye.
goodie
Forum Expert

even if i didnt know you, i knew of you

all i can say is that today is a sad day.....

-Goodie
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

you've always been my friend sarcasm since we first joined team back in the Old AK days with Jenny and Bill and all those... and i know i can truely say this is a sad day with you leaving... you were one of the nicest people in AK during my stay,... as was bill and im sorry to see you go so take care in RL and have fun friend
:cry:
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Allison, please say you will reconsider. I am not willing to let you go. :cry: :cry:

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
deleted
Forum Regular

No jenny, I'm not going to come back. I'm tired of this game. If I needed this I'd be truly pitiful indeed. But I have met some very good and great friends. And they will always know how to find me and talk to me. And I hope that my leaving this venue will not affect our good times together.

But some issues are make or break matters.

And those issues are now considered old news. And yet somehow they continue unhandled.

The list of why's is long. And quite frankly rehashing them has done nothing towards fixing them. As such, sometimes the squeaky wheel gets nothing more than the junk pile.

As such, I'm going to toss this over while I still have the guts to do it. And while I still have some good memories. But the line between love and hate is thin, and this last episode has forced me over the line.

But if you want to talk to me, let's do it in a more friendly environment.
Midnight
Forum Regular

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving, however I look forward to catching up with you sometime soon.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Bye
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Warden
Forum Newbie

:cry:
sad to see good people go
deleted
Forum Regular

Apollo has exerted her magical influence and after much begging and pleading...on my part...sigh....I have been forced to commute my permanent leaving to a semipermanent respite.

Blame apollo all ye who were in midst of rejoicing. To everyone else...you can still blame apollo. Heaven knows I do...lol :roll:

Therefore it is with bemused expression and warped heart that I commute my leave taking into a leave of absence. From which, I have no doubt, apollo and Teal'auc will do their very best to drag me kicking and screaming back.
Warden
Forum Newbie

:shock: *goes to hug apollo

as much as i dont know you i know your a good person and people like you leaving because of a problem rarely solves the problem
Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

*says nothing, just hammers more bars across the exit doors*

:-D
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
Mulletman
Fledgling Forumer

this dman forum is ruining the game :cry:
I support people with no lives. wIthout them this game would be boring :D
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Haha, Allison, I'll have you kicking and screaming back soon... :-D :-D :-D :-D

Glad to hear you are only LOA and not quitting. :)

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.

Return to “Quitting....”