Elder God

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Elder God

For now, as an Elder God, you have reached the maximum level of ascension. You feel in your being, though, that this limit will soon be breached, although likely at a higher cost....
The Road To Ascension ...
The path to ascension is not an easy path, nor have many achieved such power to take even the first step.

For now, as an Elder God, you have reached the maximum level of ascension.

Ah wished this popped up on the frist time i asked not the fourth( last last page)

Now how about adding some more ablity to ascend Please, i even had 10k GP to do it, i need those APP, to prevent desension, how am i supposed to better protect my account there now.
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Dang, that stinks...

What number were you on, if I may ask?

ID=60881
High Empty
Forum Addict

Lord Morlock
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: System Lord
ID: 29392

I'd heard it was 10 before, now I'm not sure where or when, but that number has been stated as a max before; so it shouldn't have been quite so unexpected..

Meh, I'd sau your stuck waiting until Admin decides it's time to extend that max, which will probably be for a while longer....

Now what you should get, is the title "Elder God" in Main.. :P
Get Free Naq Here
High Empty
Forum Addict

Lord Morlock wrote:I'd heard it was 10 before, now I'm not sure where or when, but that number has been stated as a max before; so it shouldn't have been quite so unexpected..

Meh, I'd sau your stuck waiting until Admin decides it's time to extend that max, which will probably be for a while longer....

Now what you should get, is the title "Elder God" in Main.. :P

I know that's what i want, be a great second place prize.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

10... wow... thats one hell of an achievement :)

congrats :D

I'm on the path to 5 and wednesday evening i will on the path to 6 :)
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
frazz
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

the limit i can understand

its basically to try let peopel catch up but it has the downside of not alowing players to grow or be ascended again
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
High Empty
Forum Addict

frazz wrote:the limit i can understand

its basically to try let peopel catch up but it has the downside of not alowing players to grow or be ascended again

And the real downsize that finally i can spend some major naq to improve my account but i can't, now as for the catching up the people in the lead are in 5-6 ascensions mabye a few more.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Profitteroles
Forum Regular
ID: 0

high empty wrote:

And the real downsize that finally i can spend some major naq to improve my account but i can't, now as for the catching up the people in the lead are in 5-6 ascensions mabye a few more.

Doing 10 well planed ascentions you should easily be able to create you a top 10 ascended account, so i think a limit of 10 for now is fine
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

profitteroles wrote:
high empty wrote:

Doing 10 well planed ascentions you should easily be able to create you a top 10 ascended account, so i think a limit of 10 for now is fine

if he has done 10 not so well planned ascensions it means his account cant better as easily as if Empty were to ascend again...

Although I'm sure Empty's ascended income is high enough to trade for more Life force that way perhaps?

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
High Empty
Forum Addict

TheRook wrote:
profitteroles wrote:
high empty wrote:

if he has done 10 not so well planned ascensions it means his account cant better as easily as if Empty were to ascend again...

Although I'm sure Empty's ascended income is high enough to trade for more Life force that way perhaps?

TheRook

that's not the point, there are people going with 2-4 M APP points, ie they just plain need more stuff to get ranks in main so more gets carried over. As to try to keep in par, and mabye make up for misdirection from previos ascension more ascension would be nice to have.

Plus if i can't ascend again then atleast i should get the name Elder god on the main game account.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Hermes
Forum Irregular

Re: Elder God

You all know how the Ori got ppl to worship them on the show what if the Elder gods could do the same thaing, but with non ascenders on the main sever and get ascended life force that way
high empty wrote:For now, as an Elder God, you have reached the maximum level of ascension. You feel in your being, though, that this limit will soon be breached, although likely at a higher cost....
The Road To Ascension ...
The path to ascension is not an easy path, nor have many achieved such power to take even the first step.

For now, as an Elder God, you have reached the maximum level of ascension.

Ah wished this popped up on the frist time i asked not the fourth( last last page)

Now how about adding some more ablity to ascend Please, i even had 10k GP to do it, i need those APP, to prevent desension, how am i supposed to better protect my account there now.
Join the Race of traders called the Mercor to day
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... =192246url
Zkioussis
Forum Newbie

If u cant reascend u should at least get to have your ppl on main send tributes even if u get no more bonus
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

hehe, it'd be nice if you got a new ascended name at 10 ascensions...

really, it would...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
ombreman
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Tollan
ID: 69042

So you are not Living God anymore? Now you are Elder God in main? Or this is just in ascended server?
Galaxy of knowledge

Trade feedback:
http://www.herebegames.com/StarGateWars ... highlight=

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”