enders game

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
jedi dude
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

enders game

read it it is an awesome book im not going to ruin it for anyone by talking about it but its good
ak
Afentius
Forum Intermediate

I think I liked ender's game better, but I'd reccomend ender's shadow to anyone also...
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

It's good one, but I heard this book had even one more? I would like to read it as well, because it was really one of the better sci-fi books I've read. Too bad I don't have the next Ender book.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Afentius
Forum Intermediate

Teal'auc [Tok'ra] wrote:It's good one, but I heard this book had even one more? I would like to read it as well, because it was really one of the better sci-fi books I've read. Too bad I don't have the next Ender book.

Teal'auc

even one more...? :?
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Afentius wrote:even one more...? :?

Well, I heard there's one another book after Ender's Game...and I am kinda looking for it, lol ;)

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Afentius
Forum Intermediate

lol, oh my goodness yes... There's Ender's shadow (About bean)(good book, takes awhile to start though), and then the rest are about bean and his.. er... "problem :)"

They're all good
CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer

There are 4 Ender Books that follow Ender and his friends. They are Enders Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide and Children of the Mind.

There are also 4 novels that follow Bean and his life. I personally enjoyed the Bean books more, the other Ender books were to confusing I think, and I found it extremely hard to finish Speaker for the Dead. Anyways the 4 Bean books are Ender's Shadow, Shadow of the Hegemon, Shadow Puppets and Shadow of the Giant.
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!
Axe
Forum Newbie

These books are some of the best sci-fi works that i have read. i didnt know about shodow of the giant though, i guess ive got another book to read, =).
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

If I ever get a kid... I'd name him andrew... :lol: >_<

He's sooo cute... even in xenocide and the rest of the sequels...^.^... so pensive and genious!

~starry
The Xeno
n00b prophet

Xenocide

Oh dear... but aside from that one title, they are truly classics of modern Sci-Fi.
(And classic in general fiction as well imho).
Toa of Pi
Forum Grunt

CthulhuSpawn wrote:There are 4 Ender Books that follow Ender and his friends. They are Enders Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide and Children of the Mind.

There are also 4 novels that follow Bean and his life. I personally enjoyed the Bean books more, the other Ender books were to confusing I think, and I found it extremely hard to finish Speaker for the Dead. Anyways the 4 Bean books are Ender's Shadow, Shadow of the Hegemon, Shadow Puppets and Shadow of the Giant.

I also enjoyed the Bean books a bit more. Ender's Shadow was an interesting look at the main plot from Ender's Game from a different point of view. My favorite of all of them was probably Shadow of the Hegemon (although I found it a little anti-climactic). And Shadow of the Giant was interesting in the way it tied things together.
barakek
Fledgling Forumer

ender sucks bean rules ender should bow down and worship bean the way he delt with achilies i was laughing so hard i almost wet myself
if you immeadiatly know that candlelight is fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago

my trade feedback thread
http://www.stargatewars.com/phpBB2/view ... highlight=
Eternal Serenity
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 1922320

Topics old but Id thought Id try to give it some life again. Enders game, and xenocide are the only 2 I have read currently(Ill get to the others eventually right now they're at the bottom of my list) with Enders game being a very good book. Aside from being a good story, I would have to say that what I found most interesting was that every now and again I found myself forgetting how young the characters were and when Id stop and think about it I found myself smiling that I had forgotten. Xenocide on the other hand would be close to the top for one of the worst. It had its good parts but in the whole just not that great.
Selling
Forum Newbie

GREAT book, everyone should read all the others in the sequal and the paralell series
Spacey
Forum Zombie

onlinegamer91 wrote:best book ever if you like sgw at all youl love enders game

i have also read enders shadow...prety much the same thing but from anothers point of view i foound myself reading it manny timesImage
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."

Return to “The Book Club”