SG-1 movies

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
samir
Fledgling Forumer

SG-1 movies

I hope that by now, everyone does know that the sg-1 series have not been renewed and that the contract between sci-fi and mgm prevented that any new series of sg-1 be shown on other networks...

I've read on gateworld that the storyline to the ori will be completed in a movie which will appear on dvd in 2007...
http://gateworld.net/news/2006/10/istar ... g_to.shtml

Thought the sg-1 fans would like to know that we'll get to know what happens in the end... (sg-1 will probably beat the ori with some mysterious ancient weapon :-D ) and we'll hopefully see one of the best galactic fights ever :lol:
#?#

Time travel they say? Who knows may be like the Morpheus two-parter but tied in at the end.
samir
Fledgling Forumer

hmm

or maybe they couldn't crush the ori during the second movie and then they'll possibly travel in time to meet merlin himself :?
Tivadar
Forum Regular
Alliance: [TCOA]Equinox
Race: Altíri
ID: 0

or carter makes something incredible like creats an anti-ori black whole than beams all ori near enough to the whole and the enemies gets destroyed by SG1 as usual :P :-D
|Cloud Strife|
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The highest bidder
Race: Ashrak

either way jacks coming back. who else will fly the damn time machine!?
Na-ney mak. Na-ney kal mek. Tel kal kek m'al. Kel nok shree, Jaffa. Mak tal shree! Mekta satak ashrak Cloud Strife! Shal tek. Tak mal arik tiak... Kal kek m'al shol'va?
Spoiler
No identity. No location. I am ready to die. I am no Jaffa. I am a Lord! My identity is the great hunter Cloud Strife! Return home. You will not be forgotten... Ready to die, heretic?
Tivadar
Forum Regular
Alliance: [TCOA]Equinox
Race: Altíri

ahh, all sounds good to me :D
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 19701
Alternate name(s): Xjba#1819(battle.net)
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Whoopee!!!

We'll have closure!!! :o
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-"Collected Sayings of Muad'dib"
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

I just hope that they do not make the whole series a dream or something.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
samir
Fledgling Forumer

lol that would be really bad if they do that :evil:
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

:smt010 noo! not another cliff hanger requiring a film to finish it
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

time machine back into time, during when the ori and ancients first went there seperate ways, or back intime just to kill all ori, something liek that would be cool
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

doc holliday wrote:time machine back into time, during when the ori and ancients first went there seperate ways, or back intime just to kill all ori, something liek that would be cool

yes interesting, plausible yes. smart move, no. their current situation arose due to history playing out in a certain way. killing ori are good as it sounds will totaly alter their current situation. so no it wont happen to kill them before they hav a chance to gain power
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.

Return to “Grand Cinema”