my last words

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Lashley
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

my last words

i dont care if this is in the wrong forum, because all im saying is goodbye to stargatewars and all its players, the reason im quitting is because over time this game has changed, it didnt all used to be about massing, i mean it was always there but it happened for a real reason, not like nowaday when you just get massed for no good reason. I wish people played the game the way it used to be played, im not saying the way its being played atm is wrong, just it would be better if it was like the old days. Now players like ETL and alliences like Omega just threaten people just if they gain a small piece of power, like i believe puck said when he was considering a return, that in the first few days of becoming active again his recieved threats from ETL, shame the thread is no longer there to prove it. My final words are just, thank you to all the players who played the game the way we used to play it, the old days like people sometimes talk about, and good luck to every1 in the future,
last regards lashley
LASHLEY - THE REAL DEAL
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

good luck in rl
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Lashley
Forum Newbie

thxs u 2 nd in the game
LASHLEY - THE REAL DEAL
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Good bye even if I didnt know you, I must agree that game is a bit different now, but it was sure it would end like that, since some of great players left, others teamed up together..
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Thanks I will need it I just started back, I have had my account for a long time but I have quit several times, this game is getting more aggressive :(
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill

Return to “Quitting....”