the wraith

????

the wraith

I think the wraith shpuld be added to the game but there wepons are just as strong as all the otheres (just to keep it fair) thay can attaack still but insted of attacking for food they have to get a human production (still keeping unit production) so that players dont get wiped out.
i know that this has been sugested lots of times but this time i would LOVE!!! to see it happen as i would change race as soon as it happens.

hope it happen's!
Futhark
Forum Newbie

Yet, as it has been said time and time again, it is IMPOSSIBLE according to canon! IMPOSSIBLE! The Wraith are stuck in the Pegasus Galaxy! Read previous topics before posting this one!
Futhark were Norse Runes.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com
Elite Anubis Guard
Forum Newbie

unless forum created another site just for atlantis not really possible for sg1 game!
????

well thats easy to salve you can just make them in the normal galixy and how do you know they might be in the ida galixy so i would love to see them come into the game please, please, please do it admin as i would love the wraith in the game.

yeah i don't think it would be a big deal to say that the wraith are somehow present. in any case it's not called stargatesg1wars...it's just stargate wars. and as far as i'm aware the wraith don't have more powerful weapons...they beat the ancients through force of numbers. so maybe their bonus could increased unit production or something...that could be tricky to make it work though
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Anonymous wrote:yeah i don't think it would be a big deal to say that the wraith are somehow present. in any case it's not called stargatesg1wars...it's just stargate wars. and as far as i'm aware the wraith don't have more powerful weapons...they beat the ancients through force of numbers. so maybe their bonus could increased unit production or something...that could be tricky to make it work though

Tricky indeed, cause that bonus would be like the Goa'uld's bonus but better, even unbalanced. :roll:

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

hmmmmm..... <runs to work on something totally new....>

Elite Anubis Guard wrote:unless forum created another site just for atlantis not really possible for sg1 game!
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

the wraith

If the System Lord and the Asguard Fleet can't defeat them like Ancients, the Replicators can surely kick their butts :lol: :lol: because the replicators are not living creatures but they're created machines and like I know the Wraith are technologically stronger than all the enemies and alliates of the Tau'ri so the replicators will be the winners because :lol: now they are lots of billions in the Asguard planet, and if they can escapes, they may find the Wraith and after, they will destruct them all :D :D and appropriates their technollogies and after they will become invicible :x ...and it's really not good...but the Wraith will be defeated... :)
Don't forget the Kull warriors of Anubis, I think they're stronger too but not technologically better...
jibs

Re: the wraith

ummm
i've found a flaw in your otherwise brilliant plan
the wraiths tecnology is mostly biological
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

the wraith

What do you mean?
Don't forget the replicators ARE not a living form and all of their technology is stolen from others.
They can duplicates much more and much more.
What do you mean in "biological technology"?
Are they create living technology?
I don't understand :!: :!:
???

bialogical

yes there wepons are mosytly biological but so are the azgaurds like the DNA wepons they have so rally its not a big deal.
Jack Oneill
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I think I found the most simple solution to your problem:

No Wraith. Unless of course your going to give me Atlantis and 3 ZPM's, then I have no problem with it.. :wink:
World Power 3:
Link: Soon (TM)

Gloria:
Link: http://p200.ezboard.com/bgamegoddess

Star Wars sim:
Currently under construction. Link soon TM

Please send me a instant message if any of these sim's interest you.

That could be an upgrade for the Tauri, that costs 200,000 Naquadah, and it gives you all round additional stuff - defence, spy, attack, naq/turn etc.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”