Next update?

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Zkioussis
Forum Newbie

Next update?

We havnt had one on the ascension server since 2005 i know there is other servers but we deserve at least 1 update or bug fix sometime this year or we'll have gone 2 years without one...Only 41 more days till then
sgtpepper
Fledgling Forumer

Well to be honest we have received an update, the input boxes for transferring DMU to LF and vice versa

so technically it hasnt been a year since our last update :P
ImageImage
stefanos
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

also i just noticed that we can view our life force amount in the box where the time and turns and everything alse is :D
Eric Cantona wrote: "When the seagulls follow the trawler....
it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea".
Kaska
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: [ HervardI Training ]
Race: Ancient
ID: 73626

but that is cosmetic update, it is usefull, but not really a decent update. btw, whan can you update on acsended server?
My IQ is 137 - Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Tests
dredd2525
Fledgling Forumer

I've been dreaming of descension for a year now. That is what I would like to see. How long does it need to be in test?
Anarchy_
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 52622

decention when it finally comes out will be great, my problem is that it will get abused by the bigger players just to pick on the newer players.

ut that is cosmetic update, it is usefull, but not really a decent update. btw, whan can you update on acsended server?

i agree, if the universe is infinite then everything there is is already there so what can you upgrade/update? itd already be there so you cant upgrade/update it to put it there meaning that the only things we will probably see in ascention are bug fixes and more conveinence upgrades like the multiple trades of DMU and LF. tho i would like to see multiple uprades on our command star, even if it doesnt affect our overall rank
Trade Feedback Thread
ID: 52622
Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod colour
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

SATAN_666 wrote:decention when it finally comes out will be great, my problem is that it will get abused by the bigger players just to pick on the newer players.

nope, they will just pick on enemies.
the cost involved in de-ascending someone will be huge, especially on attack turns so it wont be done on a whim for no reason. it will be a big investment
RETIRED
Virgil
Chaos Admin

There is some updates that need to be made as well as a major income bug that has been emailed on more than one occasion.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”