Hardcore Unaccended

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: fs.....there good people
Race: Irish
ID: 1909863

Hardcore Unaccended

So who are those Tauri who are proud to be unaccended and who never want to darken the door of accension? Well i know i am one of them but do we have any other Tauri for life players?? :-D
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

moi :-) over 5K g+r, and +72K APP

I have a stronger and larger army size than some ascended, but it quite a battle to keep alive...I guess it doesn't help that I'm a part time player too...
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer

kool but what is App :oops: ?
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

judging by your last post, you never want to ascend cause its to hard for you atm?
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer

Im guessing thats towards me?
Spacey
Forum Zombie

I think the question was directed towards me.

I haven't chosen to ascend yet because I don't really want to. I guess I'm all that's left from the old days of not ascending... :cry:

4. What happens after Ascension

First off, you will lose most of what you have acquired during pre-ascension. You will lose all of your weapons, troops, untrained troops, miners, mercinaries, unit production, covert and anti-covert levels, your mothership, your commander and then some. Keep in mind that you do, however; keep your lifers. All those lost things (UU, soldiers etc.) will be 'weighed on a scale' and grant bonuses to your account on the Ascended server (only unlocked when you ascend!). You will receive a normal supporter status bonus and a free Protected Planets Treaty (you cannot be attacked or sabotaged while you are on this). And you get the ability to send resources and you can continue to trade on the market if you had Market SS pre-ascension.

http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=29148

APP was me talking about the scale mentioned above.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer

Oh accension points lol now i know, I just didnt .reconise the abbreviation
Last edited by Enter Shikari on Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

It's quite possible to keep the losses to a minimum, but therein I don't know your army size or unit production.
Vendetta
Forum Elite

it was directed at lord soren and yes, you can sell up everything untrain all the troops that arent required, send all the troops and naq to a friend ascend and have them sent back afterwards, however that wont help your ascended account as much, but then again it will allow you to ascend faster and you wont get screwed over in main :-D
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer

well i have a 29k Raw Up so i dont think it would be very economical to ascend if i was to ever have an asceneded account i would want at least 5-6 mill lifers on this before considering ascension or just build up alot of UU and buy an account.
Vendetta
Forum Elite

or you could get the amount of army you want to have after ascention, then get the excess that you will lose, then ascend and not buy back such a big UP until you have finished.
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer

well your right thats a good idea but if i ascend i am going to keep going to Lg if possible i dont want to run dry on prophet , so i need to calculate how much i would need to have to get to G and R range each time not using any supers if possible , it would be very expensive because i know asceneded weapons are far more expensive like 5.5 bil per 10k compared to the 1.5-1.6 bill of my current , i havent worked it out but if i sell 1 mill UU and have maybe 5 mill lifers and another 2-3Mill UU i can reach Lg easily so if i get 1 mill UU per month off my Up coupled with if i start raiding i suppose i could be 100 percent ready to ascend in 3 months i guess.
KKatastrophe
Forum Grunt

I'm not Tauri, but I don't plan on ascending. Unascended all the way! I am curious as to how many APP is considered high - I have over 270k, and I think that must be pretty high considering how long I've been building up, but I'm wondering what others have accumulated...
Bonebreaker

Rapture wrote:well i have a 29k Raw Up so i dont think it would be very economical to ascend if i was to ever have an asceneded account i would want at least 5-6 mill lifers on this before considering ascension or just build up alot of UU and buy an account.

it is best to save up before you ascend, lifers are very important, and being ascended isnt just an easy way out, its far better and more logical i think? stronger in everyway, but as for your 29k UP which isnt bad, some people give up 250k UP's for ascension just so they can be the super powers :)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

In the long run it is better to be ascended. The bonuses are too hard to ignore, especially once you get to Living God.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”