Hello

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
General Disorder
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Hello

Hello everyone, I really enjoy this game alot. It gets annoying waiting for combat turns though. I have been reading the forum and find it adds a whole new dimension to the game. I wonder though if mentioning you have a planet on here is a good idea? Seeing as to how people can take them from you. I find this forum very helpful and have learned alot already. I want to thank everyone right now that contributes and hopefully one day will be able to contribute as well. I also worry because it seems that I have been moving up the ranks pretty quickly and find myself surrounded by powerful people with much larger armies. I have been attacked 4 times by 3 different people. I managed to fend off 2 attacks but I am affraid if I continue to move up the ladder that I won't last long. Also I was wondering how commanders and thier alliances and thier commanders all interweave when it comes to money and wars?
FEARLESS
Forum Elder

Hi, welcome in SGW. If you need help, you can PM. I'm a friendly person.

Planets are not bad but It's better if you concentrate first with your UP.
I was farmed when I started in stargate but I now farm most of them. It's har at first but you'll get there slowly.
General Disorder
Forum Expert

Sorry, meant to put this on New Asgard Q&A. :oops:
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert

Yeah concentrate on your UU production. That way you have more troops to train. Then I would focus on your Defensive Units. Always train your units to be Super Units. And equip them with the most powerful weapons. Work on your Defensive Troops. Some players will not attack you if they see you are building up your Defenses. Then do the same for you Offensive troops.
General Disorder
Forum Expert

yes I agree, UU production is very important I am at 14k uu per day not counting planet and officer bonuses and then def is also important. At low ranks you do not need a high attack to raid people. There are alot of dead accounts in this game witch will provide you with an ample supply of naq and UU's when you first start. getting market supporter status is also very important as well. Once you have MSS you can trade your UU's for attack turns and keep raiding. Just remember you must also raise your covert lvl so you can spy all the dead accounts. When raiding for UU just remember that you wanna try to raid people with more than 40k uu at the minimum and anything in the 30k uu ratings is worthless. You get more UU's when raiding based off how many the other player has. For instance, I get 1.2k-1.5k for raiding someone over 60k UU's and it goes down from there. I get 600-1k UU's for somone over 40k. Anyways I( am free to give advice in game or out.
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert

Yeah it is not good to rely on your Officers or Planets. For they can leave or your planets can be stolen. I myself have a Base UU Production of 22,126. And everyday I slowly increase my stats. Slowly I increase my Defense that way I can even hold off attacks by Living Gods. So far I have been successful and Defending against 2 Living Gods already. And soon I will be a Incarnte and be even more POWERFUL.
General Disorder
Forum Expert

Re: Hello

wow this topic is still going. yay I feel special.
FEARLESS
Forum Elder

actually, planets are a good way for a start...
that's something you could take advantage since you don't really have anything when you start...

what's up gregort77? lol :D
Mary
Forum Newbie

hello friend. i am not trying to get my post count up ;).
ImageImageImage
General Disorder
Forum Expert

Hey Mary it is all good here cause you are welcome to get your post count up here. As long as you are asgard let it be known that we are here to help. Contact me ingame if you need it. I am always willing to help a fellow asgardian.
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Welcome to the Asgard forums, nice to see someone new and fresh here.

BWG
sarge
Forum Grunt

badwolf didnt say that 2 me :(

n ye i relied on ma planets way to much, and EPA went to war with AA and the academy and they stole all ma planets :(

kinda sucks went from 50k UP to 25k
Midnight
Forum Regular

sarge wrote:badwolf didnt say that 2 me :(

n ye i relied on ma planets way to much, and EPA went to war with AA and the academy and they stole all ma planets :(

kinda sucks went from 50k UP to 25k

Although I am not an asgard, the reliance on planets is a fault held by most. Some get more upset over the loss of their planets than others, but in all cases, they can be stripped away far too easily.
sarge
Forum Grunt

ye, i kno this know, was a hard blow for me as that was my main income lool, i sold 100k men every 2 days n then put in on ma base UP.

But o well, wars over now time to rebuild my corner

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”