Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

DPT
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

yes i would like to know that too
Avagon's Old Account
Forum Newbie

Do you really enjoy being an outcast, hated and having no respect DPT?
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Rugee wrote:Do you really enjoy being an outcast, hated and having no respect DPT?

Kids alway's like to being outcast , hated and no respect :wink:

DPT is just another scamming scum in the community and stinks pretty damn to :D
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
DPT
Forum Irregular

Rugee wrote:Do you really enjoy being an outcast, hated and having no respect DPT?

I don't, but what can i do about it, i did not scam anyone, and i ain't go send any UU to anyone as a "return" since they aren't theirs
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

then who's uu is it then ? the person who bought it ? lmao wat happened to that deal ???? wat they never wanted to collect? lmao just give me my uu back
Avagon's Old Account
Forum Newbie

DPT wrote:I don't, but what can i do about it, i did not scam anyone, and i ain't go send any UU to anyone as a "return" since they aren't theirs

One respectable thing you could do is to send the UU to an agreed upon and neutral person to hold onto the units until the matter is resolved. Muaddibizz is not benefiting because he doesn't have, nor will he get the money any time soon, as it seems. You shouldn't benefit from the units you received from the trade.

If both parties are not benefiting, then there is less conflict and the matter is just a horrible inconvenience. But it is an inconvenience that can be resolved when either the money is returned to the payer or sent to the intended person. Once that happens the UU will be sent to the party that correctly owns them. The neutral holder of the units could even go on vacation mode until this matter is settled or agreed upon, that way even the neutral party does not benefit in any way from the units (though, if the person's account stays active, any income generated from the units could be split evenly between both parties in question while they both wait).

But one thing is clear, DPT, you should not be benefiting from this transaction seeing how payment is stuck in limbo. If both parties can't benefit from the transaction in a timely manner, than neither should until the matter is resolved.
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

lmao no no wat hes doing now is selling of uu in black market when he should of been banned from it he went from 12 mil to 10 mil units in a matter of a day i see he has 1.1 tril while he is on ppt so u can even send me payment in naq !!
Se7en
Fledgling Forumer

You should just get some friends together and sit on his account for a very very very long time.

It'd also feel really good too!

EDIT: Normally I don't suggest this, but seeing how DPT thinks this is funny - pwn his alliance if he's in one. :)
DUDEY
Forum Regular

he has no stats
i sole 800mill of his yesterday but thats nothing
This is the way he wants to play the game

really dont like these characters
Avagon's Old Account
Forum Newbie

Se7en wrote:Normally I don't suggest this, but seeing how DPT thinks this is funny - own his alliance if he's in one. :)

Gotta disagree with you, this situation does not call for "guilt by association".

Many people are sitting on his account though. By nature I don't attack people for naqs, but I stole about 2 billion naqs the other day (barely anything compared to the 2 trillion he had laying out the otherday). I'd like to see this situation resolved and I'd like to try to help resolve it, but I'm not just going to let DPT get away with things just because he thinks he can.

something tells me that he's probably setting up another account because he's too cowardly to own up to his responsibilities. Timistar was reportedly another account run by DPT/Tarok and all of a sudden Timistar has changed his name and is selling his account.

(keep in mind that timistar is only suspected to also be DPT or in cooperation with his scams. I can't say for certain that any of that is true but it is very coincidental timing)

Anyways back to the topic, DPT could resolve this problem if he wanted to. The neutral 3rd party account idea could still be a possibility.
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

dosnt look like thats happening he some how transfered out the uu and is now down to 4. somethin mil army
Envy
Forum Elder

muaddibzz wrote:dosnt look like thats happening he some how transfered out the uu and is now down to 4. somethin mil army

u got scammed , hes a scammer and now I'm sure hes pumpi ... lmao
I bet he even has a new account :roll:
DPT
Forum Irregular

I'M NOT PUMPI!!!!
Envy
Forum Elder

DPT wrote:I'M NOT PUMPI!!!!

Yea than why do u run like a dog with hes tail between hes legs and why don't u pay the man hes UU or anything worth hes UU back huh ?

do u feel so speciaal by scamming people LIKE pumpi does ? scamming and hiding ???
Tell me were is ur new account with all the UU u stole from others ? tell me how much scammed people are on ur list DTP , or maybe DTP = Damn Thief Pump...

give it back u scammer I come grazy when people steal cowardly like a annoying fly :roll:
did u ever thougt about paying back useless **** lol quit gaming if u can't play properly :evil:

EDIT , yes mod maybe that was over the line but didn't used any offensive name , thougt DTP all hes trade threads must be closed until he payed back althougt I know hes not planning on that ...
hes a shame for this game and for all I know I could care less if he quits
An54r!
Forum Newbie

God Of Tears wrote: thougt DTP all hes trade threads must be closed until he payed back

i no il probli get hated for saying this but, scamming is not against the rules, therefore, MODS/ADMINS can not do anything about it. lolz

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”