*sigh*

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Tok`ra

Q MAN wrote:its glad to know some people can enjoy simple lifes on the forum spamming while the rest of you have to o and start fighting and cheating!!!!

Way to not know what youre talking about. Not.
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Ocean/white!

we miss you in the temple!

><

~starry~*

when will i be able to make a new account, this really stinks. :evil:

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured. - i got this message as a reply email, can someone just activate it?! :(
Tok`ra

The administration here is VERY slow to act usualy, unless they know you or youre a larger player ingame.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

actually, the reason for slow reaction is the fact that half the admins have resigned, and have yet to be replaced...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

arrrh, this is so anoying i want to be able to post again, why did that admin ban everyone in that 3 days space. shoulda checked everyone out first :evil:
Tok`ra

Anonymous wrote:arrrh, this is so anoying i want to be able to post again, why did that admin ban everyone in that 3 days space. shoulda checked everyone out first :evil:

Indeed.
Q Man
blarney stone
ID: 0

Zeratul wrote:actually, the reason for slow reaction is the fact that half the admins have resigned, and have yet to be replaced...

ye there isnt enough people responsible enough to take theses mods places!!!! all the responsible people are leaving or are already mods!!!!
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”