truth about the 9th Chevron will be revealed...

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Re: truth about the 9th Chevron will be revealed...

Please the 8th Chevron took you to the home Galaxy of the Asgard and took a ZPM. So the 9th Chevron would obviously take you to another distant Galaxy. Maybe it will the Galaxy of the Furlings or another advanced civilization and maybe it will take 2 ZPMs. Who really knows we will just have to tune in and watch or surf the internet for Spoilers. I just wonder if the other Stargate show will do good.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

isn't it obvious people the 9th Chevron is used to reverse the charges when dialling out, :lol: just incase you've forgotten your zpm! Case closed! ~Thamuz~
Nutter
Forum Irregular

Darth Optimus wrote:Please the 8th Chevron took you to the home Galaxy of the Asgard and took a ZPM.

but it also took you to atlantis... which is a completely different galaxy to the asgard... it just adds distance to the wormhole lol

lol reverse the charges... oooooook then.... :roll:

like i said, we will have to wait and see and were probably all wrong... :D
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

lol..there are some absolutely boneidol suggestions in this thread..like OMG..lol..some people should just give up on education for some of these suggestions.

I reckon, the 9th/8th chevrons could possibly control and lead to dialing of sections of the universe. (so 8th is very close, whilst say 9th will get us all the way to the ori galaxy....and further.)

If not that, then id say different dimensions/realities. But that dont make much sense when Merlin had to create his mantle, and then others had to make the crystal skull and the mirror.. :?

Time travel is a load of bollocks..if the ancients didnt like it when the dude made the ship on atlantis, there not gonna like it again, not to mention if they had that ability im sure the Asgard would know of it and use it to travel back and study their past and physiological degeneration.

I bet its the inbuilt self destruct of the gate..lol..

and for the tit who suggested reaching the ascended plane of existence with it, why the hell they bother to ascend then if they could get there by stargate.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Thesus
Forum Irregular

i have a question that isn't really related to this, does anyone know if the asgard took part in the battle between The Wraith and The Ancients this qestion has been bugging me for ages there is literally no word about any of it the asgard hardly even mention the ancients throught stargate atlantis or SG1 neither does the ancient database i think
~ThEsUs~
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

havent heard anything to prove nor deny it...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Thesus
Forum Irregular

i suppose but even in sg1 they did not mentionanythin about helping him
~ThEsUs~
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Thesus wrote:i have a question that isn't really related to this, does anyone know if the asgard took part in the battle between The Wraith and The Ancients this qestion has been bugging me for ages there is literally no word about any of it the asgard hardly even mention the ancients throught stargate atlantis or SG1 neither does the ancient database i think

alliances can be in many different forms. Just because they had an alliance does not mean that the ancients and the asgards were buddy's. I mean the Tauri and the asgard had an alliance but the asgard saw them only when one needed the other for something. Can you REALLY see the ancients calling the asgard, or the asgard calling the ancients to give them a hand THAT much? If you really think how the ancients and the asgard really are with their 'friends'. It is implied the ancients did not really share there technology (they left it lying about quite a bit) but they didnt really share its secrets..
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Thesus
Forum Irregular

i suppose that kind of answers my question
~ThEsUs~
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

I made a great post here... but I'd only read the first page and missed that there were three more. I hate it when that happens. Can't delete though, so I'm changing to this text.

I might change it again too if I have something to say after reading the rest!
tomj
Forum Grunt

they have released a bit more info on the 9th chevron :)

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/04/i ... aled.shtml
Thesus
Forum Irregular

i am looking forward to seeing the ancients in action
~ThEsUs~
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert

Yeah sounds like they just copied Star Trek Voyager. I wonder if Kate Mulgrew will be cast as the Commander of the expedition.
Machine_Evil
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Lone Wolf
Race: harvester
ID: 1997814

Darth Optimus wrote:Yeah sounds like they just copied Star Trek Voyager. I wonder if Kate Mulgrew will be cast as the Commander of the expedition.

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have started playing at 12:51:41 on 30. October 2006.
MGZ
Forum Irregular

I actually kind of like the premise - it does give a logical sort of idea for that ninth chevron: you'd need that extra symbol/calculation to compensate for the fact that the wormhole is trying to connect with something moving relatively quickly through space (I say relatively to ward off those who argue, correctly, that everything is moving through space, albeit at different speeds).
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.

Return to “The TV room”