An Ascended Alliance

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

An Ascended Alliance

I know most of you have main alliances already but I was thinking it might be fun to have a secret order of ascended players. The general idea is that we try to limit the number of ascended beings to something around 100 :twisted: Basically the first 100 people to ascend are granted membership and anyone else would face being descended

Could call it it the Secret Society of Ascended Beings (SSAB).

Any takers? Any thoughts?
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

i think id make it being the 7th to ascend, its an interesting idea, forum knew unofficial allaiances would form, this seems to be the first one mentioned on the forums that im aware of
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

Right now everyone in ascension is elegible. I think there about 85 ascended players.
nebulator
Forum Irregular

im not so sure it would be nice to do that but if we were to do something like that who decides the list of the lats 2 or 3 or should everyone mass attack those ranked below 100 when it comes time where there are enough ppl
Weiland
Fledgling Forumer

perhaps this order of ascendeds could filter through to main as well, so we can sieze the top 100 together, and have power on all real servers (quantum doesnt count)

I back this idea 100%. I think i was 20 sumthing to ascend.
McKay - "Well, thats that! Your mines make one hell of a bang, Colonel. I'm sure the Wraith's ears are ringing."
Patron God of The Asgard Collective
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

i was def top 40ish or so, but yea im in, ive been meaning of starting an official one but yea too many users arelinked to other alliances already
Silent Todd
Forum Grunt

I like the idea, but I have a feeling it would be really hard to keep track of an unofficial alliance, especially one with upwards of 80 members
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

actually its quite easy...
its simply the people who have id numbers between 16 and 117 ;)
(increased it by one cause im exluding forums test account :P)
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

Actually it would be fairly simple if it's the first 100 then anyone with a player id greater than 102 (jtest 1 and 2 I believe are just test accounts so they wouldn't count) isn't a part of it :)

Edit: ok 117 i guess..what jaxin said :)

Also in response to nebulator...I'm guessing that eventually some people in the main server would start to catch on or word would get out in which case there would be however many play on main fighting the 100 ascended...it would make the main seerver very very challenging for us.
Weiland
Fledgling Forumer

A team of 100 gods having a hard time, when they're helping eachother to greatness??

Nah.
McKay - "Well, thats that! Your mines make one hell of a bang, Colonel. I'm sure the Wraith's ears are ringing."
Patron God of The Asgard Collective
Silent Todd
Forum Grunt

yes, but you're assuming that everyone will want to be part of the alliance. Also, this thread will be available to anyone that ascends... which makes it a not so secret alliance after all
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Silent Todd wrote:yes, but you're assuming that everyone will want to be part of the alliance. Also, this thread will be available to anyone that ascends... which makes it a not so secret alliance after all

Lol, now thats a good point.
By asking about a secret alliance, you automatically killed the secret part of it lol :lol:
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

D'oh. Actually it occurred to me afterwards but it would make it more interesting if all the main players found out about it because they would probably be pretty peeved about it. I think it would be fun though and definitely would shake up the main server.

And yes it would take everyone agreeing it's a good idea but I had to put the idea out there to find out. It seems like everyone commenting at least likes the idea.

As for managing that large an alliance. It could be split up into smaller factions, possibly by ascended race which would make it more manageable.
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

I kinda both like this idea and dislike this idea. I mean I like it cuz it keeps the elite, elite. I don't like it because we would be pickin' on those that just ascended. Also take note, there is a 2000 turn grace period before someone can be forced to de-ascend. Finally, what if there is someone that just ascended, is ranked in the 100s but some people want to keep up there. what then?
Xanthors
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord
ID: 5096

i like the idea, it will keep us being an elite, and we wont have to share our ascended power with anyone else:)

Return to “Ascended General”