An Ascended Alliance

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Weiland
Fledgling Forumer

Simply put, this can work, but it needs support of all current ascendeds, and alot of getting along.

With this alliance could come both undenying power and supremacy in main and ascension (not that we dont have ascension already).

Perhaps we should look at changing the idea from an alliance to just like a circle of friends... :D

With this circle, we can help eachother regain power in main, double-ascend etc, so we will remain all powerful in ascension when undoubtedly others join us.

This way, we never lose a strangle on the god plains, and have methods of regrowth in main as well (as ascending more than 1ce has bonus' for your main acc)
McKay - "Well, thats that! Your mines make one hell of a bang, Colonel. I'm sure the Wraith's ears are ringing."
Patron God of The Asgard Collective
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

:smt015
sry just quite strong about my feelings and from some responses i'm not alone in that feeling within Omega so there goes ur idea of everyone getting along... suppose this could lead to Omega vs everyone, but can u guys really trust each other, btw i'm not talking about trusting them as a person but as a player.

:smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071 :smt066
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

I'm not going to get along with "everyone" currently ascended and that is fact, they will be departing at some point not too far off anyway so meh...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Dougy wrote:
guess my speech fell on deaf ears Crying or Very sad

Not at all, I just don't think it would be easy. For one thing, nobody actually knows how hard it is t descend someone, but I don't think it will be that easy. Another thing is that to be successful, people need to be descended faster than they ascend which I think will also be a challenge. Finally, once people find out about it, then we face maybe over 1000 people (I'm not sure exactly how many play on main) who will probably start looking to take out the ascended players meaning the main game will get insanely hard.

Yes we are talking about a majoriity of the most powerful players but it would kind of be like the ancients against the wraith. Better tech against seemingly endless numbers, and as far as the show goes the wraith did win that battle.

RepliJake wrote:You people aren't really that scared... are you?????

I don't see fear having anything to do with this. It just seems like it might be a fun challenge and add a new dimension to the game in the main server as well.
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

I've set up a forum for anyone interested in taking part in this. PM me to get the url. I don't want to post it on the board.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

I'm kind of with Dougy on this. Has anyone played universequest?

Link here: http://www.universequest.com/?

I know Gala and Goo play it. :wink: Well Mushu...Goo's alliance, were top by over 100mil power....The game had gone stale and a lot of people were giving up. So I massed them and now everyone are much more even and its become completely open. I don't want ascension to be as boring as universequest became....a bit of healthy competition is good...so long as it remains healthy. :wink:
Angelus
Forum Grunt

I know that i won't be happy til only my friends on the ascended remain, so why don't you guys all concentrate on the newly ascended (and wait the extra 46 days until you are able to desend them), while i just descend some of you.

Or you can try for me if you like!!!

Total domination. I can't see the point of just hitting the weak thats no damn fun. We need war
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

ROFL. Whats the point in having all these fancy new options if we're not going to use them on each other? :P

PS: Don't use them on me. :lol:
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Angelus wrote:I know that i won't be happy til only my friends on the ascended remain, so why don't you guys all concentrate on the newly ascended (and wait the extra 46 days until you are able to desend them), while i just descend some of you.

Or you can try for me if you like!!!

Total domination. I can't see the point of just hitting the weak thats no damn fun. We need war

That really gave me a laugh...

Well put Angelus :)
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

I think what most of the opposed are missing is that it can be a real disadvantage to have a few strong players fighting a large number of weaker players.

I think it's foolish to say "oh we are so strong they could never hurt us".

Perhaps you are the one that's scared RepliJake?
curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer

Who will join us?
Last remaining warrior of the APMT
RepliJake
Forum Addict

LOL at you seriously believing that I would be scared...

I am either allied with my friends or I just don't attack them seriously... the fact of the matter is half of the current ascended people are not people I wish to associate myself with, cheaters, bug exploiters, scammers, bullies etc etc

I have chosen my friends, they know who they are and I have no intention of trying to stop other people from ascending as has been suggested, people that have worked hard building their accounts and those that continue to do so, deserve to ascend if they can, without deliberate obstruction from these so called "top players" that need to bully weaker players in order to not have people take over them... It is not the way I wish to play it and I will help any and all members of my current alliance in main ascend, whether they are next or 1 millionth to ascend they will still have my support, try to control the top 100 if you wish but I won't be joining you...

Jake
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

RepliJake wrote:LOL at you seriously believing that I would be scared...

I am either allied with my friends or I just don't attack them seriously... the fact of the matter is half of the current ascended people are not people I wish to associate myself with, cheaters, bug exploiters, scammers, bullies etc etc

I have chosen my friends, they know who they are and I have no intention of trying to stop other people from ascending as has been suggested, people that have worked hard building their accounts and those that continue to do so, deserve to ascend if they can, without deliberate obstruction from these so called "top players" that need to bully weaker players in order to not have people take over them... It is not the way I wish to play it and I will help any and all members of my current alliance in main ascend, whether they are next or 1 millionth to ascend they will still have my support, try to control the top 100 if you wish but I won't be joining you...

Jake

Ah, good, im not competly alone.
I hadnt posted here earlier because I dont like the idea, and simply wouldnt participate, for the same reasons Replijake stated.
In fact, anyone that tries to decend any of my friends or people that I believe truely deserve a chance, then I will protect them :twisted:
SheedyStar
Forum Newbie

Um, I would like to talk war, mergers, alliances etc, but I still cant work out what the hell button does what.

Anyone seen a confused puppy chasing their tail?

I make them look like Einstein......

Getting NASA to land a rocket on the moon gotta be easier then this!!
Virgil
Chaos Admin

I know I am not interested.

And for me that is enough said.

Return to “Ascended General”