DEAR Admin

Beta Ray Bill
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

inzenir wrote:haha, not who is this guy, it's the best edition of The Star Alliance!!! He's the best member of my alliance and i can say now, my friend! We WILL BE LEGENDS!!!

Technically everyone from rank 1 to 100 is a Quantum Legend.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

inzenir wrote:haha, not who is this guy, it's the best edition of The Star Alliance!!! He's the best member of my alliance and i can say now, my friend! We WILL BE LEGENDS!!!

I can change that. :lol:
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

i dont want to know how. . . lol. .
killtacular
Forum Addict

thank goodness I quit playing.
inzenir
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TSA / TDSA

lol... we are pure beginners and we have good player, and that is now 2 much for you? oh dear... :?
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

inzenir wrote:lol... we are pure beginners and we have good player, and that is now 2 much for you? oh dear... :?
Never said too much. I just said I can change his stats should I fell the need. :wink:
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

hope hensenshins not talking about me. . .. . . mmmmm. . .
najardo
Forum Newbie

Re: DEAR Admin

High Empty wrote:Can we please get a reset, or something as you have just ended the wave, since no one can raid, no one can catch up. Simple rules of reality, unless you have some fun with the market again?> hint hint

yes please let us raid!! :roll:
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

and who the hell are u going to raid. . lol. . no real raid targets out there. . unless u do to big players and im pretty sure only 2 guys can do it. . .. . . raid should be only for main. . in here as its a 3
months wave shouldnt be. .
Borek
Forum Addict

Aye, i tend to agree, raiding is one of those things that always sounds like a great idea, but somehow never seems to work well in quantum. Raiding or miners off the market is always going to benefit the few who have generous friends as long as the miner numbers are limited.

Personally i would like to see the market without supply and demand limits. Basically we could buy Miners and turns from the market which came from an umlimited pool. Prices would be based on how they are set now, but with no resource running out it would allow much more warfare. I'd like to see 3 MT's come back, yes, you could buy miners (and not untrain them like this wave) for income, but you can also buy turns to farm. Since players cannot trade out their own turns or miners it is impossible to "help" people to such a large degree. Trading out your resources would still be possible, but since the miner and turns pool would be unlimited the supply would never matter.

For me quantum is more fun when the trading options are reasonable fair for everyone and turns are pretty easy to get. If people rae constantly worrying about having enough turns to farm with wars are more scarce...i like a good war :roll:
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Borek wrote:Aye, i tend to agree, raiding is one of those things that always sounds like a great idea, but somehow never seems to work well in quantum. Raiding or miners off the market is always going to benefit the few who have generous friends as long as the miner numbers are limited.

Personally i would like to see the market without supply and demand limits. Basically we could buy Miners and turns from the market which came from an umlimited pool. Prices would be based on how they are set now, but with no resource running out it would allow much more warfare. I'd like to see 3 MT's come back, yes, you could buy miners (and not untrain them like this wave) for income, but you can also buy turns to farm. Since players cannot trade out their own turns or miners it is impossible to "help" people to such a large degree. Trading out your resources would still be possible, but since the miner and turns pool would be unlimited the supply would never matter.

For me quantum is more fun when the trading options are reasonable fair for everyone and turns are pretty easy to get. If people rae constantly worrying about having enough turns to farm with wars are more scarce...i like a good war :roll:

I agree with you Scar :wink:

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

3 MTs and no selling back is a good idea . . miners or ATs for naq. . only that. . . no help from friends will be even imposible to stop but at least well its better for those playing. . and i still back up my idea of those accounts where no login in one week all go to market. . will be better or it will be a way to get the miners and turns in the market . . .
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

monstruo wrote:3 MTs and no selling back is a good idea . . miners or ATs for naq. . only that. . . no help from friends will be even imposible to stop but at least well its better for those playing. . and i still back up my idea of those accounts where no login in one week all go to market. . will be better or it will be a way to get the miners and turns in the market . . .

scar his works better, but i almost don't want it, cause that would mean i would have to play next wave
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

and why arent u playing next wave ????
Dawnthief
Forum Irregular
Alliance: FS/NC

cant even trade any more -.- (no miners on market to trade turns for, not enough miners to trade for naq at current rates)

this is kind a ridiculous yes?

Return to “General”