Gouald Aggression

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Gouald Aggression

Recently, it has come to my attention that the Omega System Lords are attempting to bring all System Lord alliances under their domination. This is great role-playing, for which they should be commended. However, how can we, as Tauri, allow such an infestation of snakeheads bond together?!?

I propose, upon a successful conclusion of OSL's effort to unify the SL alliances, we Tauri form a temporary alliance solely for the purpose of fighting this new ominous snakehead syndicate. What do you say, Tauri bretheren?
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

:D I say let them fight each other :D that makes more farms for us :D

hehe

we can destroy them anytime later on lol :-D
killtacular
Forum Addict

ah yes later on when were stronger lmao you tauri couldn't fight yourself out of a wet paper bag.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Your kind isn't welcome here.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
killtacular
Forum Addict

SL Domination is never welcome but everyone comes to the fold sooner rather than later
Dave_rocks
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DoO
Race: Ares
ID: 13600
Location: The land of Aus/ floating somwhere in the galaxy as an ascended being

killtacular wrote:SL Domination is never welcome but everyone comes to the fold sooner rather than later

System lord domination = loss of millions of jaffa to other system lords then to be wiped out by 1 planet of humans with 1 ship and an ancient chair,
and a few damn good looking humans

therefor as a tollan i am not worried about the system lords attempts at domination because if it does work i know that us Tau"ri/ tollan will join again as we once were to fight the System lords and we WILL WIN

and so i agree with tollan pheonix's idea, i say we begin to prepare for the fight for our worlds now!

Dave
DoO Leader
id: 13600- for those who wish to trade,
- for those at war
Lord Rylan
Forum Irregular

You will all make fine jaffa....you will serve me as your GOD
Supreme System God of the Goa'uld Empire
Angelos.
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Zero Requiem
Race: Tollan
ID: 1949510

They will not serve you for long Rylan

I will come and topple your alliance of system lords

I shall come from the shadows and steal your jaffa off you..i think i might use Osiris and Hathor for that ;) lol

Ancient God Angelos will rule your domain one day :P :lol:
Nick: Suzaku Kururugi
ID: 1949510
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

NEVER STOPED FIGHTING !!!!!

We are obligated as Tauri to fight the good fight This aggression will not stand Name this alliance I will Fight
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

I need to talk to my alliance leaders for leave of abscence. However, I propose we call our new alliance the Terra Defense Fleet. This System Lord syndicate must be fought off, and all Tauri and Tollan are called upon rise up and protect our planets and the beautiful world of Terra, which will no doubt be tainted by this evil plague if no action is taken.

As soon as I get word from my alliance, I will inform you all.
The Phoenix Awards!
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Lol is all I can say at the OSL domination.

I still cant belive the SLA said yes to there 'demands'. SLA used to be a joke but not they are beyond help. When you sign your soul away to another alliance there is little hope for you.

BWG
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

OH common BW, you know what I mean. Anyway, now we would have two targets to shoot at, OSL and SLA. You wanna help? :P
The Phoenix Awards!
Tal_Rasha
Forum Regular
Race: ..::retired::..

Silly Tollans... :-D :-D :-D
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth. Aesop
want a sig? ^click^ to see my work - if satisfied, PM me
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

I'm pretty sure your not Tauri/Tollan, and I have a sneaky suspicion your Goauld...
The Phoenix Awards!
Dave_rocks
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DoO
Race: Ares
ID: 13600
Location: The land of Aus/ floating somwhere in the galaxy as an ascended being

Tal_Rasha wrote:Silly Tollans... :-D :-D :-D

Umm thats a little racist to those poor unincluded tau'ri unless ur implying tau'ri arent silly, but i can definately tell you tollan are not silly, and we will fight the good fight,

to pheonix if you could get clearance that would be great, i know i already have the ability to move around if i wish, these self proclaimed system lords will soon fall if we work together,

we will knock their egos off the pedastal

Dave
p.s i have a problem with a snake in my gut, no way in hell would you be able to force me to become a jaffa
DoO Leader
id: 13600- for those who wish to trade,
- for those at war

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”