YOUR SPORTING CREDENTIALS!

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Diamond Dust wrote:Oh Spacey, you just like hyperlinking your words! :P
:oops:<--clickable
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

I did Judo for about 8 years... I was told I was too good to fight the people my age and had to fight adults, all of them were twice my hight and weight. :shock: (I was only about 13/14 then)

My biggest achievement in Judo was winning a silver medal in the 2002 Regional Championship hosted in Derbyshire... (Think it was in Derbyshire anyway...) Again, I was against people bigger then me... We only just missed out on Gold. :( (I was in a team representing Leicestershire..) I think Lancashire won gold..
Salvation
Forum Newbie

Re: YOUR SPORTING CREDENTIALS!

well i was put on the irish sprint kayaking team to go to amsterdam last weekend, considering i was racing people 2 years older than me i did quite well, made B-Finals in the 1000m and 500m sprints and came 6th and 5th respectiavly and in the 1000m and 500m K4(four man boat) we came 3rd both times!
Stubert
Forum Spammer
ID: 0

lots and lots of random medals from sports day. a few awards from presentation nights. 2 clubman of the years and one player of the year. and some more random stuff. and im the first player to join me soccer team, about 9-10 years ago. then loads of medals from winning and running up in football and soccer
Q MAN wrote:i have to admit,i was ownd by ly!!!

PROUD HALL OF SHAMER
facepie
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

played Basketball for 4 years, did tennis for 5, one term (so around 10 weeks) of AFL Auskic, respresented my primary skool in Aussie Rules Footy as a Full Back, currently im a Half Back in Field Hockey for my skool, our grand final for first/second place is the coming tuesday :D

last year, i recieved an Academic Excellency Subject award for PE (Physical Education, aka sports) and MVP for my class in Aussie Rules where each class played each other for a day.
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face

Return to “Sports Section”