The Cells Move....

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
CDRrules
Forum Grunt

Re: The Cells Move....

I'm a fan of the simplistic one, (I might not have this one quite right)

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

CDRrules wrote:Ah, but what about species 8472? They can resist the might of the borg...

Ermmm, it was nanoprobes that destroyed them...
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

I thought it was a nanovirus
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re:

Acronon wrote:Kneeling before the Chaos Queen Acronon accepts the hand of the great System Lord Rienna.

It is an honor to join you mistress.

I bring with me the knowledge of the ascended and that of the replicators.

I devote myself to TH3 0RÐ3R 0F CH405 before all here.

Forever shall I honor your name and the names of our founders. :twisted:

TheRook's vast mothership HMS Shibby hovering over the realm of Chaos

disgusted at the once human form replicator, who let the perfection he created get destroyed by an invertebrate...

TheRook looks over to one of his Minions and HMS Shibby leaps into Hyperspace heading back to his realm.

This NanoTiMaster shall return with Hundreds of Billions of Minions to crush the unworthy System Lords and cleanse the Chaos from the Universe Bringing the Perfection of the Replicators into a new Era ruled by a true NanoTiMaster.
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Can anyone join ? /me invades
Thought me something up, an evil replicator :D

Ic:

In the far depths of space; on levels and plains which intertwine and could be named the divine subspace. A collision of power from regenerating molecules set a of a chain reaction of events, eventually leading to the formation of small cell. Upon appearance it instantly freezes in the colds of space.

The system’s star in where the frozen piece of matter appeared had been on the verge of going Nova for years. It was not before long and the star explodes. An enormous explosion lights of the quadrant for a brief moment and fate occurred.

Decades pass.

A small alien vessel, from an advanced race that had been exploring the depths of space; make a discovery. Their last transmission contained messages of great findings and revolutionary technology. After the Alien ship had returned to its home-world, it was a matter of days before the entire planet had been converted.

Eventually a small silver sphere shoots up from the planet.
It’s heading; chaos
It’s purpose; upgrading

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”