Kills?

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
BombedDeer
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Kills?

So um whats with "kills" thingy?
CRÅYSHACK_Toe wrote:*comparse his post count to the unspeakable one's*

[sarcasm]Yay I realy don't matter.[/sarcasm]
Some people are just so silly!
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

I'm guessing everytime you descend someone you get a kill.

Now what would make things really interesting is if at some point in time there was an uber-ascension server which you need a certain number of kills to reach ;)
XIZOR
Forum Regular

that would just be plain old awesome lolthe"elite being" server
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

ROFL....more like the Omega server. :wink:
XIZOR
Forum Regular

haha to true
Elemental_FIRE
Fledgling Forumer

That would be great. Let's say 1000 kills?

Anyways... I guess this is coming into effect soon. I already started putting up my defensive stats into these. At 10 each already.

Thats true... the really strong players woul technically never die. At 10 constitution, you have 10% damage REDUCTION. So, someone is probably gonna get to 100 in a few months.
Jora Sjacka
Forum Regular
Race: Accountant

Wintermute wrote:I'm guessing everytime you descend someone you get a kill.

Now what would make things really interesting is if at some point in time there was an uber-ascension server which you need a certain number of kills to reach ;)

I was thinking about that yesterday...Just a few minutes after you :P

-Jora-
Ira furor brevis est.
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

i thought of that, and i was thinking about the kill thingy, if u kill someone that might mean u get a "Number of Ascended Resurrections Saved" ie everytime u kill, u get another life.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Flavar
Forum Elite

I have no problem with that as long as people only go after others who tehy really have a problem with and not on just easy weak targets
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
TacticalCommander
Forum Regular
Race: Saige
ID: 8742

Flavar wrote:I have no problem with that as long as people only go after others who tehy really have a problem with and not on just easy weak targets

Like anyone who attacks me in the main server, then ascends?
GLORY TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY!
I am not being aggressive, I am being dominant.
Flavar
Forum Elite

Well that is one of the things, even if i can finally understand that. I just dont like it
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Elemental_FIRE wrote:That would be great. Let's say 1000 kills?

Anyways... I guess this is coming into effect soon. I already started putting up my defensive stats into these. At 10 each already.

Thats true... the really strong players woul technically never die. At 10 constitution, you have 10% damage REDUCTION. So, someone is probably gonna get to 100 in a few months.

Cost for level 100 alone: 3,001,500 life give or take 500 (I don't remember the base value ATM, and can't be bothered to look it up)

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
relztes
Forum Newbie

Sleipnir, what equation are you using? I tried an exponential equation, and I came up with a ridiculous cost for level 100 (over a trillion), but it fit the lower levels closely. Is is some sort of polynomial?
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Sorry, I was a little off, it should be somewhere around 2,911,897.

For the equation, well I'm not just giving my work away to everyone. If you still have a stat at 0, it's very simple to find the pattern. You know what? I'll be a good sport and give you some numbers to work with. See if you can't figure it out. Look at the numbers, find common factors.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

what you actually posted (originally) was cost for lvl 101 (if there is such a lvl for constitution...), give or take 500 heh
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”