A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

SGW Traders' Guild members

What acceptance into this guild may mean is that you will cross allaince lines. Multi players working from multi allainces to enfocre inflations at a controlled rate. This means that leaders of allainces will, be asked to keep their members from just selling resources, It may mean massing, and the sitting on players that don't listen to this. True it might take 100 or 1000 massings but it's not like we all can't afford it. To restate this, it's not an allaince issue, infact you may be asked to fund/ mass someone in your own allaince that is doing it.

Ofcourse the reasoning behind this is that people that sign up can sell less and get the same amount of money, and we can keep it so that getting a rank 1 account isn't going to cost a 100$ or a 1000$ but closer to 10000$, Since that's how we value the game at.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Re: SGW Traders' Guild members

I can't do much at the moment, due to massive restructuring or account, but I give my support to this, and in time will help in the enforcement of it's regulations.
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

I think so.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

High Empty wrote:Sign up,

What acceptance into this guild may mean is that you will cross allaince lines. Multi players working from multi allainces to enfocre inflations at a controlled rate. This means that leaders of allainces will, be asked to keep their members from just selling resources, It may mean massing, and the sitting on players that don't listen to this. True it might take 100 or 1000 massings but it's not like we all can't afford it. To restate this, it's not an allaince issue, infact you may be asked to fund/ mass someone in your own allaince that is doing it.

Ofcourse the reasoning behind this is that people that sign up can sell less and get the same amount of money, and we can keep it so that getting a rank 1 account isn't going to cost a 100$ or a 1000$ but closer to 10000$, Since that's how we value the game at.

More information is required to make a decision.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

id join(mailto:i_got_johnsons@hotmail.com give us a yell)
i have sold over 25 mil u in the past and when probably soon would start selling naq soon aswell

so if you get this started count me in

(also im alliance less atm aswell lol so no problem there)
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Well lore, i'm not really sure how to do it, but it should be much like the guilds and unions of old where they crossed national borders.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

isn't this effectively black mailing/extorting people selling UU/Naq for $$?

If you dont sell at the rate we want you to you will be massed/sat on...

please correct me if I'm wrong... :)

I love throwing the occasional spanner into the works :D

Cheers

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Timmy
Forum Irregular

TheRook wrote:isn't this effectively black mailing/extorting people selling UU/Naq for $$?

If you dont sell at the rate we want you to you will be massed/sat on...

please correct me if I'm wrong... :)

I love throwing the occasional spanner into the works :D

Cheers

TheRook

basically it is yes but when a price is decided the community is informed so people will know the consequences of their actions. so it could be seen as the authority rather than extortionists
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Indeed your authority will be extorting people...

But I will give this authority my support (which is good because everybody respects me (it so much easier to hide laughter on a forum post)) if you give me 3 million UU...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Was this just abandoned?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I beleive so
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular
ID: 0

would this benefit the strong or the weak basically because its only really the top players buying uu basically could you explain this better ? cause im confused (please dont mass me for this because no offence like) but isnt it kind of the buyers fault for payin for the higher prices because they wouldn raise prices unless they knew they could get the price so maybe have a recommended price and get your members not to pay above it would be more effective because a giant wave of massing would cause an increase of the value of turns like during the the great war
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me

Return to “Market Discussion”