Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

Well im trying to get a couple USS for my bank size and i see rates of 19 dollar per mill or even lower....Is UU really worth only that these days or should we monopolize the $$ market? {big alliances}
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
DUDEY
Forum Regular

Re: Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

The prices are stupid, prices should be a min of 50$ per mill
If the big alliances, and players got together we could overrun the smaller sellers with threats of attacks, farming, massing if current prices are cut.
Of course msn sales cant be kept a track of but if the bigger sellers stick to it, we can raise the ridiculous prices of the market to a reasonable level.
Raven
Forum Elite

DUDEY wrote:The prices are stupid, prices should be a min of 50$ per mill
If the big alliances, and players got together we could overrun the smaller sellers with threats of attacks, farming, massing if current prices are cut.
Of course msn sales cant be kept a track of but if the bigger sellers stick to it, we can raise the ridiculous prices of the market to a reasonable level.

Agreed ..... all large alliances should set up a price agreement and just mass any other who goes under it :)

For the ones who are gonna whine now....i think you shouldnt be able to get a really account for a little money if someone still wants to buy an account let them pay some good money for it.....
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
Blackburn
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ω Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 90384

I agree with you.
I think a minumum of 50$ is good enough.
And then not with: now 100 billion free
Just 50$ per 1 million uu.

These prices are much more fair and it wouldnt be so easy for people to become very strong with buying tons of uu
RebornRaider
Fledgling Forumer

The market rates have always been driven by supply and demand. With more and more players hitting the 50M and 75M troop limits, the supply keeps getting bigger and prices keep dropping.

6 months ago, you could easily get $100 for 1T naq. Now you can only get $50, and there is lots of competition at that price.

Prices have been dropping steadily for a long time and I don't believe that aggressive massing will stop it, it will just send some of it underground.

The real problem comes from the troop limits. If it weren't for the 50M UU buying limit, the 75M raiding limit, and the 100M plague limit, then large players would still spend their naq buying more and more UUs. Prices would still drop, but large players would continue to get larger fast and "buying your way" to a large account would always be very expensive when the larger players have 250M+ army sizes...

The price drops are inevitable -- and with troop limits, buying a "top account" just keeps getting cheaper.
RebornRaider
Fledgling Forumer

Don't forget that the game moderators compete for people's $ too.

If top alliances tried to limit UUs to $50 per million, then the buyers would simply disappear or all go undercover.

The in-game "black market" sells ATs for 600 per $1: For $50, I can buy 30000 ATs. I can easily trade these on the forum for 50 UUs per 1 AT (or better) which gets me 1.5M UUs.

When people can get 1.5M UUs for $50 from the game directly with no worries about being scammed, you'll have to offer closer to 2M UUs for $50 to draw customers away.
Lord Neqa'el
Forum Intermediate
Alternate name(s): Source of Evil

Moved.
"Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Kopite mourning,
Why so many taken on that day,
Justice has never been done, but their memory will carry on,
There'll be Glory round the Fields of Anfield Road"

thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

This is laughable

If you want to earn money get a job!!!

This is a game, your not buying a new controller or memory something to which you could see, your buying pixels

Be thankfull that people want to buy stuff at all, and that you can make real life cash.

me, well im thinking that the cheaper this stuff gets then more people can buy it, and the cheaper it gets the more people that will be able to sell
[img]
dastupy wrote:Hilts, cabal is on your side.
[/img]
wmd9999
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 103304

as people said 6 months ago there were a few player who were over 75 million now it is not a big deal anymore as many players are over this limit. face it this is a buyers market not seller learn to adapt or stop selling.
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

I dont sell anything for cash, and never will until I leave the game, however, I do agree that the prices are way to low, and I hate the fact that someone can pick up a top account for a price that is dropping dramatically.
The Oncoming Storm
Forum Irregular

It is just supply and demand. Since the planets came in the amount of UU in the game has risen dramatically, thus more players have large amounts that they can sell, while at the same time fewer players need to resort to buying UU for high amounts of real money when they can raid accounts with 150K+ UU in them fairly easily. How someone can complain about only making $50 per million UU (for playing a game) is beyond me!!!!

And the introduction of planets resulted in a dramatic increase in the number of large accounts. And the longer this goes on, the easier it will be for players to buy one cheaply.

If the big alliances decided to start smashing anyone else who tries to sell their UU at a lower price then I would hope that Forum would step in and ban the larger players.

This is just a game, not a job!!!!!
Last edited by The Oncoming Storm on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

how about you all stop trying to make money from the game? :)

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
DUDEY
Forum Regular

its not about making money from the game, its about how people are able to buy their way to the top from nothing for so very little.

The prices are to low, because of people desperate to sell and want to make money from the game.
Alot of people are selling what isnt 'excess' to make a profit.

e.g a player making 50bill naq per day and 50k uu aday dosent have 1million uu excess

But a player who makes 400billlion + 400k uu might have 1trillion spare.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

DUDEY wrote:its not about making money from the game, its about how people are able to buy their way to the top from nothing for so very little.

The prices are to low, because of people desperate to sell and want to make money from the game.
Alot of people are selling what isnt 'excess' to make a profit.

e.g a player making 50bill naq per day and 50k uu aday dosent have 1million uu excess

But a player who makes 400billlion + 400k uu might have 1trillion spare.

if I made 400bill a day my UP would be far higher than 400k ;)

any of you big dogs with excess need an officer/project let me know :P hehe

I'll even make you a lovely sig :)

all for the cost of your excess naq/uu ;)

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Nostradamus
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: NanoTiMaster

I agree with Dudey.

I think most older players remember the debate we had a while ago about what is excess resources, because Forum stated clearly that only excess could be sold for cash. If he could set some clear limits about that it would be a good thing.

I see more and more players on the market selling for real money and I'm wondering how many of them have 100% legit resources. The problem with low prices is that cheaters have a way to obtain real money with not much effort ... they won't care how much they got as long as they get something .... because they haven't worked at all for it. (having a couple of accounts with 10k UP can be done with a few hours of "work" ... after that they can sell a few mil UU every month .... if the price is 30$ they'll sell at 27$, if it's 20$ they'll go for 18$ and so on ....)

Return to “Market Discussion”