Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

So go attack the cheaters and drive them out of the game.

No one is forcing you to sell but as there are more UU in the game over time then the price will come down as more people get more UP and more UU, and realise 'Oh I can make a buck and do so'.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

thorslittleworld wrote:This is laughable

If you want to earn money get a job!!!

This is a game, your not buying a new controller or memory something to which you could see, your buying pixels

Be thankfull that people want to buy stuff at all, and that you can make real life cash.

me, well im thinking that the cheaper this stuff gets then more people can buy it, and the cheaper it gets the more people that will be able to sell

Ha I agree..this is a game not a corporation..each individual can use his/her account for whatever purposes they wish, and DICTATORS will not be tolerated in my side of the game. If someone wants to sell uu's for $50 per mil, fine..if someone wants to sell them for $5 per mil..thats fine too.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

yes i'm strongly against enforcing rates....a market doesn't function like that
you have to cope with it by lowering your own if you want to sell that bad and make your cash from this game...
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
blahh
Forum Elite
Alliance: Free as a bird
Race: T101
ID: 1337

repli**cator wrote:yes i'm strongly against enforcing rates....a market doesn't function like that
you have to cope with it by lowering your own if you want to sell that bad and make your cash from this game...

Its not about making money... its about $ trades making a joke out of the game...
I mean for real 3$ per mil uu? i mean some ppl have deep walets.. at the curent rate they could "rape" the game with a few dips in their bank accounts and thats it..
I mean at my pay rate (which is realy crapy btw) i could aford to do it probably :)
thats what this is about.. :)
We arent evil...
we just dont like you. (TheBlade™)

Blagor se bolnim na duhu kajti njih tema je vecna
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

BTW THERE IS A FIX.

BUT TRUST ME YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Planet production is huge now days ..Raiding is awesome hence cheap UUs

A very long time ago UUs cost $1 per K ..as time passed $0.30 per K
as more time pasted now UUs for $0.005 per K or less
Who would pay $1 per K now?
Who would pay $0.30 per K now?
NO ONE

To Fix the slide:
1)Start the game over.

LOL This Fix will work ... is this what people want?
Darkalbino_
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Technocracy
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1910219

LMAO no thanks
Anubis
Fledgling Forumer

imo all trade should go through the game n $ trades (selling) should be limited to 1 or something like that a week (1 trade of each resource).

edit : and if anyone should be making money of this game it would be the creator for bringing this game for free.
Who knows ?¿
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Anubis wrote:imo all trade should go through the game n $ trades (selling) should be limited to 1 or something like that a week (1 trade of each resource).

edit : and if anyone should be making money of this game it would be the creator for bringing this game for free.

yes but as long as PP and MSN exist you can't regulate underground trading.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Anubis
Fledgling Forumer

Other way would be to drop the prices so low it isnt interesting for cheaters to put in the time investing in it, but then the market will crumble for that in total. Those who are thinking well then itll be just too easy for those who want to buy themselves into the game, ppl who wanted to buy themselves into the game has always happend not much change there besides it would only be good for the game if that was the case (imho) and maybe for the game creator.
Who knows ?¿
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

I dont know why the hell it is such an issue. Two reasons:

1. If you go on the marker right now and post, "1 naq per mill" You would still have tards in threads above and below it buying a million for 750 billion completely oblivious to your threads.

2. Enforcing a fixed rate for cash trades is complete horseshyt. You obviously know nothing about the concept of "free trade". If you want to sell a million uu for 50 dollars (which I must add is a complete rip off nowdays) and the guy next to you is selling for 10 dollars per million, thats his choice. You are going to have to lower your asking price to compete. That's all there is too it. Waaa, get used to it. Thats the way it works.

If "big alliance" wants to try and regulate the rates, the developer might as well just quit, because the players of his game obviously have more control over his creation than he does.

So think it over folks, this is something that should remain free.

If its going to be an issue with vigilante massing squads, I would much rather see cash trades banned alltogether and their black market brokers be cosidered cheaters. Free trade of goods is something that is better left well enough alone.
:-D
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient

Yeah the prices have gotten a little crazy. Cause a Trillion Naquadah went from $90 to $40 and now to $10. But thats what happens when more players are selling. Each of them is trying to compete with each other to get business. Just be glad we can't sell planets for $$ cause it would be funny to see what a player who pay for a Dual Planet.
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Hey,

I made a game suggestion you should read. If implemented, it will put an end to sellers acting like total queefs.
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: none atm
Race: replicator

any one else notice
that once this war came along
the price of uu's dropped suddenly
like WTH just cuz your big alliance is getting massed dosent mean it needs to be cheapers

well i think so anyways
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient

Yeah I'm just waiting to see if Naquadah prices goes up. With the Mothership update more players may want to upgrade their Motherships. But who know only time will tell.

Return to “Market Discussion”