#Tauri Uprising (alliance)!!!

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: #Tauri Uprising (alliance)!!!

Okay, I now have the desire to defend my alliance here, so don't get mad at me.

We did fight a few training wars, but all had reasons behind them. Someone either threatened the alliance or was constantly farming us. Simple as that. If you don't know that, than clearly you weren't paying enough attention in the forums or didn't know all the facts.

If you didn't have the best experience in TATS, then I appologize. Our leaders work extremely hard for the betterment of all alliance members. It is a little sad for how many former players we have or had in DDE/DOC that relations aren't better. I hope through time, that this can be rectified.

Also, there is a big difference in warning a player about continuing his actions and just immediately going after him. As you can see from earlier in the thread, this was resolved until you brought it up again.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

I love how you guys go around and mass an alliance for using Dominium in thier name. And when we tell someone that if they continue trying to recruit our members and spouting off that thier the "True Tauri Alliance" they will be massed, we are suddenly "pathetic".

And if this is Crazysean, what I would call pathetic is you disapearing suddenly around war time, changing your name, and joining the enemy. Now you insult us like your lil miss perfect?

So your 2.5mill army can back everything up? Id love to see how it stands in a 1 on 1.
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular
ID: 1337

disappearing around war time?? i sat and fought my ass off in the CIA VS CoP war then when it was in a ceasefire i moved to a new Apartment and didn't get net back to the middle of June. When i came back i asked to rejoin and was denied so get your facts straight before you talk V. it really sucks because you were about the only player left in the TA alliances that i liked. but o well to each his own.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Oh you're crazysean okay. Then I'm sorry all this has transpired. You were a long-standing member of TATS and I don't want anything to get in the way of saying that. That said, I stand by my comment that there were reasons for our old wars, but that's neither here nor there. When did you come back into the game? I can't speak on why you weren't let back in as I don't know those details, but I'm sorry you feel the way you do now about the TA. Although, your forum account still exists so you could always have tried posting there to get access back (sometimes we need a little prodding). TATS was overall a closed alliance for a few months.

That said, you still did kind of join our former enemy, which is unfortunate *mumbles that DDE must be putting some kind of suggestive potion in the water*.

Now why don't we all go off, have a nice cup of hot chocolate or whatever and calm down as this is getting kind of pointless.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

when i approached him to join because the 311 in his name, he said nothing about him being crazysean or him being denied entry ...............

i would have corrected the matter if i had been informed

shame i wasnt
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular

nah i came back about june 22nd and made a post on the forums. then when i talked to a HC member i was informed that i was a traitor and that i was not to be allowed back into the TA family. it sucked at the time because you guys basically taught me everything i knew. it sucked that it had to end like it did. as for why i joined DDE it was because of the fact that JMX was my CO and he told all of his officers that DoC was recruiting. and as he had taken me in i joined them and they have all been really cool guys. Warmongers and i fit right in lol.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Sounds like you talked to the wrong HC member...
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

id appreciate it if you pm me the details of who you spoke to exactly
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Vendetta
Forum Elite

Obsidian311- wrote:disappearing around war time?? i sat and fought my ass off in the CIA VS CoP war then when it was in a ceasefire i moved to a new Apartment and didn't get net back to the middle of June. When i came back i asked to rejoin and was denied so get your facts straight before you talk V. it really sucks because you were about the only player left in the TA alliances that i liked. but o well to each his own.

Well I noticed you seemed to fade out around the war, along with a few other people. That combined with the fact I forgot you moved appartment, with you wife yes? >.< For that im sorry I forgot and accused you. And yes you were a good mate in the TA, and in TPW, however calling the TA pathetic etc etc out of the blue is completely uncalled for and what sparked my responce. I have been TA from the start, and to insult it, is to insult me. Now im sorry that you feel this way but should say 311, or manetheren, or Nox, join another alliance and speak of us as you did in some of those posts they would get a very similar responce from me.

Now we can talk over my mistake of your absence, and your words against the TA and try to get on good terms again, or we can leave it as this, get on with our own, "game life"?. and I shall see you and DoC on the battlefield if it ever came to war.

I leave it up to you. Balls in your court Sean, I know which way id prefer it to go I only hope you think the same.
Nox
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Nox
ID: 5469

Obsidian311- wrote:so the TA won't war with a great alliance like the DDE but when someone tries to make a real Tauri Alliance they bash him down.... pathetic. REK should just smash you and get it over with.

just so u know, u guys did the same, but the difference is you didnt even gave ppl a chance, u attacked without saying a word:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=87639

and now, we already fought dde, b4 u joined them even sean, and if u were really active during the cia vs cop war, you yourself fought them, are u so eager to fight the ta, that u need to make such posts?
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular

V you know how i want it to go. i pm'd u my new MSN and to all of the TA i am sorry for the words i said. i was eager for a war and you guys were a top candidate as i know you guys fight with honor and not like chickens who attack 1 time and after they get pounded run to hide from us. and to Nox i was not aware of that post. i agree it was pretty lame. and also V i am coming for you on TPW so be ready lol. my 3k Unit account will do some smashing!!
Vendetta
Forum Elite

Well if you wanna re-join as officer I have about 160mill income while on 30% to officers, so im sure that will help you out ;)

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”