I forum, therefor i am.

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: I forum, therefor i am.

You two gents going to put this to bed, before I mass both of you? Remember the Mafia connections kids.

The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

Nuto vixen wrote:
No kidding! Thats what the entire issue is. You were given a mod, no application, no voting, not even the admins were aware. It IS no coincidence. Glad we have that sorted. 8)

Nuto you were an OP on IRC you might still be one but hell With the way you speak to people pardon me for doubting it. Did anyone vote for your appointment to that position? Again doubt it. So way to call the kettle black or way to call the kettle Shiny and silver in REK's case.
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Mr. Brown wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:
No kidding! Thats what the entire issue is. You were given a mod, no application, no voting, not even the admins were aware. It IS no coincidence. Glad we have that sorted. 8)

Nuto you were an OP on IRC you might still be one but hell With the way you speak to people pardon me for doubting it. Did anyone vote for your appointment to that position? Again doubt it. So way to call the kettle black or way to call the kettle Shiny and silver in REK's case.

I've been around since the beginning of the game.

Ask Whitey why I am an OP in there if you are so interested. And yes, there was at once stage applications, I applied and got my OP again.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

Nuto vixen wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:

I've been around since the beginning of the game.

Ask Whitey why I am an OP in there if you are so interested. And yes, there was at once stage applications, I applied and got my OP again.

Again, hence, you didn't before or were removed because all you do is insult people now.
As for being around since the beginning who asked about that?
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

No actually, I was asked to come back by Whitey after he apologized to me for an issue that occurred in the IRC and I chose not to ignore. I left IRC for some months and refused to return unless someone was G-Lined.

If you would like to know the details, I'm happy to accept any PM's of inquiry. :-D

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”