Raves

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Re: Raves

Topic Cleaned....

Do all be good boys and girls now.... I'm not afraid to lock a topic Forum created if all it's gonna be is bickering ;)
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Rienna wrote:Topic Cleaned....

Do all be good boys and girls now.... I'm not afraid to lock a topic Forum created if all it's gonna be is bickering ;)

cleaned = removed everything you don't want to hear?

What most of the mods sadly don't understand is, that moderating doesn't mean censoring content and forbidding opinions but keeping things civil.
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

geisha wrote:cleaned = removed everything you don't want to hear?

What most of the mods sadly don't understand is, that moderating doesn't mean censoring content and forbidding opinions but keeping things civil.

But what is civil should also be healthy, and at least have some basis. General spillages of spam are useless as you know, hence, Rienna tidying them up. This section is as good as the Temple of Moose down there if people do nothing more than post rubbish. Makes sense to me, and I know it makes sense to you ;)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

and what exactly makes this all spam?

Forum starts a topic where you can say something nice about mods. I used it to say, buck is almost God. Which is a nice thing to say if you ask me. Forum mods reply to it and use it to disrespect a player of the game and a former admin. (on an interesting note, you did not remove those posts.)

I pointed out that I don't think, this is what this topic was meant for. And that again was classed spam and needed to be "cleaned":

homer1475 wrote:pffft it would be more like:

Pookie > Buck > anyone > EtL :D

Eriond wrote:Pookie > homer > buck > anyone > Etl :D

Zeratul wrote:btw, it is closer to this:
Forum ≥ Pookie > buck > RPers > anyone > Etl

geisha wrote:The behaviour of the mods in a thread that is meant to actually say something good about them speaks volumes, it really does. Way to lead by example, fools. Now, how about you actually do your job and rename this topic to something like: "a mod pissing contest"

Zeratul wrote:how about you not try to get topics made by Forum himself renamed?

geisha wrote:How about you respect your boss and start with respecting the purpose of this topic instead of just being an idiot?

Bazsy wrote:how about you go to have some box/kick box, etc training where you can ground your tensions. With that big quantity of problems you need to deal with every day you will end up heart attacked, and we don't want it, do we? 8)

geisha wrote:and what kind of problems exactly do I have to deal with every day? I can't think of any. Or is that comment just another way of you leading by example and showing what respectful behaviour you are capable of?
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

I can't say that I am a fan of him at all - but I would love to watch the people in this thread still state their dislike of EtL when his Mothership is casting a massive shadow over your own battlements. :lol:

Per the Mods - some are good. One or two are great. But a lot of the ones who group themselves into that second category are dreadful. But if you don't agree with a moddley decision them the PM system works admirably.

Mods are people too.
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

geisha wrote:buck is GOD! Wait... no, EtL is God already. But if he wasn't, it would be buck.

Im the only GOD here all others are just cheap knock off ;)

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”