Scammed from "Dezaster"-Hellboy, check inside

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

kopriwac
Forum Grunt
ID: 1903083

Scammed from "Dezaster"-Hellboy, check inside

Ok this player named Dezaster (MSN:zachariaabdul@hotmail.com) has scammed me. I'm not 100% sure, but I will write this so others don't get scammed. I talked to him yesterday in the morning, he asked me if I have some units or naq to loan and he'll return me twice as much untill the next day. So nice person as I am ;) I brokered to some other player named Seinfeldien who supposably brokered him the naq from the units I brokered. We talked a bit, then I sold some more units to give him the naq. When I tried to send him the naq he was already in Pergatory realm (with his new account) and went offline on msn. At that point I became very suspicious. I started investigating the thing. I checked on forums for his name and he changed it from Dezaster to MasterDino. His former account named Dezaster now Lord Dezaster (Warriors of Briton) now allegedly has new owner. I will contact new owner him which account did he traded for this one.

So basically I was ripped for 470k UUs, which is not much, but on principle I won't let this happen to me or anyone else without him paying back. So now I have names (IDs) connected to him. Here are they as follows.

His former account ID is 73519 (Lord Dezaster from Warriors of Briton). The new owner probably joined WoB not long ago, because he was without alliance when the owner was »Dezaster«. Account that I brokered the units ID 94036 (Seinfeldien from Dread Knights). And another ID that Dezaster gave me during the talk, that's his new account but I don't know if this is true, ID is 1909828. This account is now known as Hellboy and it's confirmed he's the owner of this account.

All who have zachariaabdul@hotmail.com (Dark Angel) on his msn do not trade with him. I wil contact most of people who added him on msn through the forums, I have his threads all saved. I also have logs from MSN as a proof, though in Slovenian language but I can translate it.

I've contacted owner of Lord Dezaster and he confirmed he swtiched the account with 1909828.

Kopriwac
Last edited by kopriwac on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bla bla bla no signature atm
kopriwac
Forum Grunt

Re: Scammed from now known as Hellboy, check inside

Updated, now he changed name to Hellboy, he also told one of the people involved that he will scam everyone he can as he is quitting. So beware.
MasterDino
Forum Newbie

Re: Scammed from "Dezaster"-Hellboy, check inside

dej zjokci se pickica mala :)
kopriwac
Forum Grunt

Haha you are only showing your true character, i don't know are your parents good too you? Cause you show signs of neglection.
urogard
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Just in case anyone was wondering what happened to this guy. cs_player/hellboy/icequeen/dezaster/whatever he comes up with

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=21291 EvilWarGod™

http://ascended.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=3009 [BERSERKER]

"dont worry you will lose more :) planets are **** they are only stats makers lol and for my stats i got ppt for 3 days and then i have enought glory to ascend so no stats to destroy noob ;)"

":) shame that your a **Filtered** and cant be found in ascend server by that name :)"

whoever talked to him will recognize that style of talk :)
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

kk,

let me catch up So Hellboy = Beserker , Beserker has a new account called EvilWarGod right ?
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
urogard
Forum Elder

Envy wrote:kk,

let me catch up So Hellboy = Beserker , Beserker has a new account called EvilWarGod right ?

no as far as i understand berserker must have traded accounts and the id i posted is hellboy's account now
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

urogard wrote:
Envy wrote:kk,

no as far as i understand berserker must have traded accounts and the id i posted is hellboy's account now

Beserker sold his acc for UUs, He tried to get me to pay 15m UUs, But I don't play no more :lol:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

urogard wrote:Just in case anyone was wondering what happened to this guy. cs_player/hellboy/icequeen/dezaster/whatever he comes up with

http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=21291 EvilWarGod™

http://ascended.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=3009 [BERSERKER]

"dont worry you will lose more :) planets are **** they are only stats makers lol and for my stats i got ppt for 3 days and then i have enought glory to ascend so no stats to destroy noob ;)"

":) shame that your a **Filtered** and cant be found in ascend server by that name :)"

whoever talked to him will recognize that style of talk :)

I think _BeRseRKeR™ account was called _Replication_™ or something like that..don't know what it adds but well lol...and apparently account called _BeRseRKeR™ isn't Berserker's account....

And does this Hellboy is the one who was a big planet thief back in time?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri

To post in clearing the name of myself and my officer.

I am not [BERSERKER] in ascended right now.

I currently reside at ID 39576 in main and ascended name is WeaponX

_BeRseRKeR™ in main server at the moment is formerly Earendil. My longstanding officer and resident of a town near me.

Victim of musical chairs as far as accounts go. If there were suffiecient name changes available for these sort of things confusion wouldn't happen.
urogard
Forum Elder

[BERSERKER] wrote:To post in clearing the name of myself and my officer.

_BeRseRKeR™ in main server at the moment is formerly Earendil. My longstanding officer and resident of a town near me.

Victim of musical chairs as far as accounts go. If there were suffiecient name changes available for these sort of things confusion wouldn't happen.

thanks for clearing this up mate

and apophis, hellboy is a well known cheater and scammer so everyone should beware of him including his msn zachariaabdul@hotmail.com
Envy
Forum Elder

Owk...

that Evilwar or whatever didn't he had a 174+ mill army size ? Were is it ???
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
kopriwac
Forum Grunt

He has probably sent these UUs to another account.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

[BERSERKER] wrote:To post in clearing the name of myself and my officer.

You now get a name change on ascended and main for the price of 3 MT.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord / ORI

I don't understand how could such ppl exist :?

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”